SMPS: Gigabyte Superb 460W
Graphics: Onboard ATI Radeon HD 4200

I had purchased this config in Jan this year
Everything was working fine till i got my internet connection this month
Now whenever i try playing any games my computer starts beeping continiously
I have scanned my computer for any kind of virus but no use
I m using Windows 7 ultimate

Games tried:
NFS Undercover (Before-Working fine, Now-Beeps Continously)
Warcraft 3-Dota (Before-Working fine, Online on GG-Beeps, Offline on single player-Beeps)
Battle Of Immortals (Beeps continiously-MMORPG)--In this case i m able to play this game in window mode, so as soon as i minimize the window-Beeping Stops

Also i have seen my computer beeps when doing multitasking or installing large proggrames

I will also like to add that if i keep in pc ideal for almost 40-45 mins it will start beeping, but it stops as soon as i touch the mouse and in my gadgets i can see it was processing something when beeping which is back to 0% after i touched my mouse.
PLSSS HELLLLP

it DAMM SURE it ain't an issue with ram not seated properly and if that the case the windows wont load

heating could be an issue so check ur processor usage and also instal a software that shows u the temp of ur mobo & proccy (such software sometimes come with the motherboard or download it from mobo manufactures website or use 3rd party software)

internet connection has nothing got to do with this yeah but it could be an update since u connected to the net

try backup and then reinstaling the OS and check

reply soon...good luck

My computer also beeps while playing heavy graphic games but i was under the impression that it is due to my Graphic Card changing the speed as I have a Palit 4870 Sonic which changes from 500 Mhz to 750 & vice versa depending on the requirements.

The temps are never exceeding 63C in my case as i keep a log through GPUz

Am I wrong ?

^^

It still should not beep. Only time computer beeps, is during POST, or if there is some error on boot. If you are getting beeps while on the desktop, there is some issue.

@OP:

Try to see the task manager, and pinpoint the application stresses it during BEEPs after 40 minutes of idle.

what about beeping caused by windows sticky keys - it often happens when you press the same key rapidly in quick succession.

ur computer is beeping because it is overheating.....it does, as the limit is set by default at 70 or 80 degrees by gigabyte

i had the same problem, my temp went to 97 once acc to core temp....cleaned my fan, applied a new thermal paste, and it came back to normal

so check ur CPU temp....if they are high,

first clean ur fan for any types of blocked airflow, if possible apply new TIM..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

shravank30 said:
My computer also beeps while playing heavy graphic games but i was under the impression that it is due to my Graphic Card changing the speed as I have a Palit 4870 Sonic which changes from 500 Mhz to 750 & vice versa depending on the requirements.

The temps are never exceeding 63C in my case as i keep a log through GPUz

Am I wrong ?

this might be the same case of overheating, and ur cpu is hot...not gpu

check ur temps

[/COLOR]

this might be the same case of overheating, and ur cpu is hot...not gpu

check ur temps[/QUOTE]
I run cpuz in the background & my CPU temp even at 100% load on all 4 cores has not exceeded 41C briefly & stays between 38-39C max 99% time

...It is an overheating issue, some software you've installed either with the mobo or some other is giving warning beeps when something is going over the limits set. Check your task manager what all applications are open and start to narrow it down, you will find out why it is beeping....

http://www.glowfoto.com/static_image/09-094611L/3544/png/06/2010/img4/glowfoto

Above taken is a screen shot of today when this annoying beeping sound was coming from last 1 hr when playing dragon age: origins and it was still coming when i took the screen shot.

My temperature alarm temperature in bios is set to 80Derees.

Is this still problem of overheating, if yes please give me some solution to solve it.

Would Adding dedecated graphic card solve this problem???? cos i think its somehow related to intense display during game play.......

how to share my screenshot?????

above all i did is googled photo sharing websites > uploaded the photo > and copy + paste the link provided by them

but it seems its not working now.........

55557910.jpg

http://yfrog.com/4v55557910j

Above taken is a screen shot of today when this annoying beeping sound was coming from last 1 hr when playing dragon age: origins and it was still coming when i took the screen shot.

My temperature in bios is set to 80Derees.

Is this still problem of overheating, if yes please give me some solution to solve it.

Or my procc is uncapable of running games like this if thats the case ten y i get beeps when playing Warcraft 3- dota also?????

Would Adding dedecated graphic card solve this problem???? cos i think its somehow related to intense display during game play.......

^^

He all ready has CoreTemp running.

This is weird, cause you said the BIOS temperature warning setting is at 80C, and the max you hitting is 72C. Where the heck are the beeps coming from.

The max safe temp of the Athlon II cpu is 72 degrees...after which point it'll throttle. Doesn't matter if you set 80 degrees as the warning temp in the bios, it'll start beeping once the cpu hits it's limit.

Back