Must have Games thread - All Consoles...

Just scanned a bit on the forum and couldn't find a must have games for consoles thread...
Might help some New/After-Hiatus gamers to catch-up...

Start from My suggestions:

COMMON: (Non-Exclusives)
GTA Series
Batman (Arkam series)
Red Dead Redemption

Exclusives:

PS3:
Uncharted Series (1, 2 & 3)
GT Gran Turismo series
God of war series.
Last of Us (All Naughty-Dog games included now...OMG)

Xbox 360:
Forza Series
Halo Series

PS4:
GTA V

XbOne:
Forza 6
GTA V

help to build this list guys...

Last edited:
PS3
Valkyria Chronicles
Resonance of Fate
Wet
Nier
Zone of the Enders HD Collection
Condemned 2 Bloodshot
Yakuza 3 & 4
blur
Ridge Racer 7
Ni No Kuni
Star Ocean The Last Hope
ICO & SOTC HD Collection
Puppeteer
Journey
Formula One Championship Edition

These are just a few hidden gems that I can think of atm. Not all games are exclusive though like Condemned 2, ZOTD, Ni No Kuni etc., Yes Ni No Kuni is not exclusive it was first released in Japanese on DS and then PS3 version was released.

The popular games can be easily found so not mentioning them atm.

PS4

Flower
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition
Watch Dogs
LittleBigPlanet 3
Need for Speed: Rivals
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Resogun
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Grand Theft Auto V
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Last of Us: Remastered
NBA 2K15

^^ Agree with FC3 but highly sceptical about FC4 to put in the list..[DOUBLEPOST=1430239632][/DOUBLEPOST]been held with some works,..

will check each and every title and collate them,,

I had a blast with FC3 on PC. From what I've read, FC4 is more of the same in a tad better package. Which for me is enough. So yes, it's also on my to-play list. But Damn this gta5. No other game in my radar until I'm done with it.

^^ Agree with FC3 but highly sceptical about FC4 to put in the list..[DOUBLEPOST=1430239632][/DOUBLEPOST]been held with some works,..

will check each and every title and collate them,,
Fc series and gta series are the only 2 games that I played and enjoyed. Tomb raider is another great game.

Other than that I enjoyed uncharted and TLOS on ps3.

Last edited:
PS3 - Infamous series?
I've played just the first one (as the good guy) and found it to be just about ok. The reason might be that it's a bit old and I played it quite late. Maybe my expectations of 'GTA with superpowers' weren't correct. How better is Infamous 2?
On similar lines, I had played GTA 4 on PC and even though it was a real bad port, had enjoyed. So I decided to give a go to the expansions on PS3 but the graphics just didn't cut for me. And after playing GTA5, it'll be more difficult to go back.

As an RPG/Action/Adventure fanboy here are my suggestions. Mind you though i haven't actually played them. But i've watched a lot of gameplay videos.
Nintendo DS: Bravely Default.
PS4: Bloodborne! Hell yeah!

If you're into the espionage/action shooter type then the Metal Gear series :) then for some hack'n'slash fun the Dynasty Warriors series or Samurai Warriors.

Back