Audio Music system - 5.1 for a budget of 5000 (5K)

velusawme

Recruit
Hi All,

I am looking at your expert help for buying 5.1 speakers with good bass and good tone. The hall is small, as in most of the middle class homes. I would like to hear the sound more clearly, like real string sound in guitar, but I cannot afford to spend 20K for that. I would like to hear the songs pleasant. Kindly suggest me some models. I looked at philips dsp 56u, few F&D models in show rooms, but not happy., Kindly help me!!!

I can extend the budget by one or two thousand if required.

Last edited:
although i haven't listened to them, but Logitech Z506 are in your budget, and they are considered good by users for that price-range.

Thanks a lot Kilroyquasar and jaydipmori. Got struck into some personal work and could not come back on this. I will buy one and update my feedback on this. Appreciate your kind help on this.[DOUBLEPOST=1427737898][/DOUBLEPOST]Awesome review for the product you have mentioned. I might have gone for it. Just put a pause as i wanted to play the content from USB or from SD card. Any idea, is there any other product with similar features with play from USB / SD card support ?

Last edited:
Back