MTS closed 3G SuperUnlimited 40Gb plan and changed without consent

mk76

Adept
FYI.... It seems MTS has stopped the 40gb plan and moved the customer to a pathetic plan

I got a message today that my Superunlimited plan is closed and my new plan is 30gb (15gb day + 15gb night)
There is no other information like what will have happen if I consume 15gb day limit? What is day and night? Moreover I did not give them any consent to change the plan.

Old - 999 Rs + taxes
Limit - 40GB

New - 999 Rs + Taxes
Limit - 15gb Day + 15gb Night

There customer care is stupid. She kept on telling , this is a company policy. You got the sms and blah blah

Hunt on for a different provider in Delhi. Any suggestions.

Same this happened with me also.. Now they are saying that we can't do anything. However one of customer care guy suggested me to drop a mail to below email I'd:
nalini.kanakam@mtslive.in

I have dropped mail, waiting for reply. I guess you should also do the same.

Thanks
Ashish Jain

@mk76 Were you on the Unlmted plan for 6 months or more? If yes, then you cannot do anything against it except for using the new plan or moving to another provider.

Nope they need to pre-inform customers.
BSNL while taking in any such tarrif change decisions enlightens people through a notice in the local daily.

You cAn approach consumer forum.

If you read the terms and conditions that are mentioned they say that the offer can be withdrawn at anytime without informing.

I am using a Tata Photon Max Wifi 40 GB (without any day/night breakdown) for Rs. 999 and MTS were calling me up for the past few days trying to convert me to this plan.Good that I rejected their offer immediately.

Back