MTNL 3G - 1650 Unlimited

vinaitec

Recruit
I have the delhi mtnl 3g sim. So i want to know ..Is the plan really unlimited or its false advertising with any FUP ??

i really want to know because i have a very heavy use of 150-200 GB .. :)

I think the FUP is 100 GB. I might be wrong.
At least that is the case with the 2 month 2500 Rs UL plan (not sure whether this plan is in Delhi, its there in Mumbai).

It's true UL. You're given 200GB when you recharge. If and when it expires, just call up the CC and they'll credit another 200GB in your account, provided it hasn't been 30 days since the recharge. Been using the same since approx. 2 years now without any hassles. :)

I been using this plan for year here in gujarat and it's truly unlimited just like previous post mention... But for me 200GB is more than enough and it's best part roaming is free, wherever you can get bsnl signal you can use this...

Speeds hover around 350-400 KBPS (in Delhi used to get 600-700 KBPS consistently) pretty much throughout the day.
You can easily get a MTNL Delhi 3G SIM and use it anywhere in India. I recharge via PayTM. Make sure to get it activated in Delhi itself.
@dinjo: I use it frequently when I visit Mumbai. So yeah, works, though speeds are not the greatest there. It just rides over the BSNL 3G wherever there's no MTNL.

Ok. So i got it recharged on Aug 23rd. My 200GB limit over. So i called CC today, they told that its not possible to credit 200gb again. I need to recharge again for 1650rs and my validity still there.

It's true UL. You're given 200GB when you recharge. If and when it expires, just call up the CC and they'll credit another 200GB in your account, provided it hasn't been 30 days since the recharge. Been using the same since approx. 2 years now without any hassles. :)

Ok. So i got it recharged on Aug 23rd. My 200GB limit over. So i called CC today, they told that its not possible to credit 200gb again. I need to recharge again for 1650rs and my validity still there.

what da f0000000000000 kkkkkkk ???

Which CC did you called. They saying i need to recharge again. And my validity is not over. Help

Speeds hover around 350-400 KBPS (in Delhi used to get 600-700 KBPS consistently) pretty much throughout the day.
You can easily get a MTNL Delhi 3G SIM and use it anywhere in India. I recharge via PayTM. Make sure to get it activated in Delhi itself.
@dinjo: I use it frequently when I visit Mumbai. So yeah, works, though speeds are not the greatest there. It just rides over the BSNL 3G wherever there's no MTNL.

Back