FS: Mobile Moto Droid Turbo 32GB Ballistic Nylon (Moto Turbo) PRICE DROPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

tufel

Adept
Got this last month when my uncle was coming to India from the US. Factory unlocked for GSM. Also supports CDMA. Running latest Android Lollipop 5.1. Excellent battery backup 3900 mAh capacity. 21 Megapixel Camera. 2K AMOLED Display. Comes with phone only. No other accessories. I can throw in a Motorola OEM charger if the buyer prefers. Shipping to all over India. Shipping method will be buyer's choice.

Product Condition: Great condition. Some very minor scratches on the metal rim. You really have to look hard to see them. Also, a very small bump on the left bottom corner. Hard to capture in pictures. Overall 9/10 condition.

Please take the PM route for any queries or suggestions.

Attachments

• IMG-20151006-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20151006-WA0000.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG-20151006-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20151006-WA0001.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Does internet sharing work? Reason I'm asking is because many US carrier-branded phones disable internet sharing even after being officially unlocked. Let me know. Cheers.

Does internet sharing work? Reason I'm asking is because many US carrier-branded phones disable internet sharing even after being officially unlocked. Let me know. Cheers.
If you're talking about Mobile Hotspot, then yes, it does work flawlessly. Also, the phone comes unlocked out of the box. I didn't have to unlock it. If you have any other queries, then do let me know. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1444208539][/DOUBLEPOST]@tracerbullet PM if interested.

Last edited:
Which service provider sells phone which work on both cdma (evdo) and gsm? I never saw any company claiming that while i was in usa. And i find lot of usa imported mobiles being sold on te which work both on cdma and gsm.

Which service provider sells phone which work on both cdma (evdo) and gsm? I never saw any company claiming that while i was in usa. And i find lot of usa imported mobiles being sold on te which work both on cdma and gsm.
This phone is from Verizon. It has got cellular bands for both GSM & CDMA. I have been using it with my Airtel 4G SIM card. For people who want to use it on CDMA, they need to do their own research.
Bump...Looking for a quick sale. Need money urgently. Open to reasonable offers. Goes with out saying but SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. No holding business. First come, first serve.

Bump with final price drop. If it does not sell at this price in the next couple of days, then I'm going for a local deal.

Bump with another price drop.
Now for 19K only!

EDIT:
Sold locally. Closing thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back