CPU/Mobo Motherboard recommendation for i5 2500

viraj071

Disciple
I am facing the boot loop issue with my Gigabyte Z68XP UD4 with an Intel i5 2500. I need to buy a new motherboard. Any recommendations. Simple office use so not looking for anything fancy.[DOUBLEPOST=1545218466][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone?

Last edited:
I am facing the boot loop issue with my Gigabyte Z68XP UD4 with an Intel i5 2500. I need to buy a new motherboard. Any recommendations. Simple office use so not looking for anything fancy.[DOUBLEPOST=1545218466][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone?
The board is not dead. I had similar issues. Reset the board by removing the battery for 30 mins. Then flash back to the last bios release of the non graphical text based bios (F6). The UEFI U1L bios is prone to loops.

The board is not dead. I had similar issues. Reset the board by removing the battery for 30 mins. Then flash back to the last bios release of the non graphical text based bios (F6). The UEFI U1L bios is prone to loops.
Any steps to follow when flashing the bios?
The board bootloops at 2 second intervals. Don't see any display at all.

Any steps to follow when flashing the bios?
The board bootloops at 2 second intervals. Don't see any display at all.

Flash using a usb once the bootloop stops. Only way to make it stop is to remove the battery for 20+ minutes so that everything is reset.

Flash using a usb once the bootloop stops. Only way to make it stop is to remove the battery for 20+ minutes so that everything is reset.
Removed the battery but still the boot loop problem persists.[DOUBLEPOST=1545293990][/DOUBLEPOST]How is Gigabyte B75 MS compared to Asus H61 MK?

Last edited:
Back