Other Mobile phones for senior citizens

Which is a good phone to buy for a senior citizen aged 78 yrs. I would like to buy this for my grandma. She is not used to touch phone and would prefer old type dialpad phone. Which is a good phone in the market now. Need to have good battery backup and large dialpad. Please suggest.

Try to get an Android phone such as the Mi Max, which has a large screen and increase the font size. Get a good cover which will protect the phone from falls and put it in a water proof cover which can be strung around the neck.

Which is a good phone to buy for a senior citizen aged 78 yrs. I would like to buy this for my grandma. She is not used to touch phone and would prefer old type dialpad phone. Which is a good phone in the market now. Need to have good battery backup and large dialpad. Please suggest.
Have you checked the link above ?

Feature phones have the best battery life as you know

can you post the amazon link of the easy phone you got

This is the one-

https://www.amazon.in/SENIOR-WORLD-...=UTF8&qid=1537798543&sr=8-5&keywords=easyfone

However there seems to be lot of complaints that the screen goes white after couple of months. Maybe I should have bought the Nokia 216, still thinking of cancelling this order and buying Nokia 216.[DOUBLEPOST=1537799152][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try to get an Android phone such as the Mi Max, which has a large screen and increase the font size. Get a good cover which will protect the phone from falls and put it in a water proof cover which can be strung around the neck.

Tried teaching her to use the touch phone but she is averse to it.

Back