Missing photo viewer in Win10

sunily

Disciple
Hi, I was a Windows XP/7 user so far and migrated to Windows 10 2 days back. But I don't find Windows photo viewer in supported application to see images. Default app is mspaint which is pain when it comes to navigate between multiple image files.

Is there any way to get Windows photo viewer of Win 7 on Win 10? If not, what is the alternative of it?

Photos app in Windows 10 will do the work for you. If not, there are many third party photo managers / viewers available for Windows 10.

Photos is not that much user friendly and fast. I just wanted to navigate between multiple images, zoom in/out or slide show.

Don't need more than that for office work. Also when I right click on any image I am not getting option to open it from photos.
In photos, I added that folder but still can't see a single image in it.

Extract and run the Activate Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10 then set it as default app to open images in the settings menu.

Attachments

• Activate-Windows-Photo-Viewer-on-Windows-10.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 170
photos app in windows sends the file names and the number of times you opened the image to microsoft. thats creepy af. I'd suggest switch to irfanview[DOUBLEPOST=1519728367][/DOUBLEPOST]or faststone image viewer

Extract and run the Activate Windows Photo Viewer on Windows 10 then set it as default app to open images in the settings menu.

Irfan view download was denied in by my office proxy, so I tried this trick and it worked.

But I will also get Irfan view as secondary app.

Thanks

Back