FS: Laptop Mini PC with i5 3317U, 4GB, 20GB SSD,1 inch thick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

htnakirs

Disciple
IMG_20160131_093305.jpg IMG_20160131_093111.jpg IMG_20160131_093150.jpg
This will be long, hear me out...

What I am selling is an
Acer Timeline M5 481TG laptop which can be used as Mini PC (as in mITX based builds)

Specs : Core i5 third generation 3317U
4GB 20GB flash drive
Geforce GT640M LE 1GB
DVD , 2 USB3, HDMI ports , Wi-Fi

Present condition : No battery, defective display, no main HDD, upper body crack near hinge, keyboard and touchpad have issues but are usable .

Best used as mini PC with external monitor/TV(connected with HDMI) keyboard and mouse. And it excels in this role and is totally worth the price - the power switch is outside, even the WiFi antenna is accommodated in the base.

When closed, the brushed aluminum look is premium and for extra bling open the display and the backlit keyboard does the rest!

Last edited:
I think cos of price and display is not working. You mention the usage as miniPC etc, but since one can get a working second laptop (with working display) at 10K, but config will be lower than what you are offering. But for a miniPC it doesn't really matter.

No one?
You can also use it with your TV. Best as file server, download rig (3317U TDP =17W!).
"As a File server "
I'm assuming using the vacant single sata port.
Is there some way of using this hardware as a file server by adding multiple 3.23" drives using some device without hampering performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back