Budget 21-30k Mini ITX PC Build For General Purpose Use

SudipBasu

Disciple
Hi everyone,

need suggestions for my Mini ITX build core component only. I will purchase the monitor and other IO peripherals separately. I have proper gaming PC built on my playroom, need this for my bedroom. I will mainly use this to browse the internet, plying game using the steam link (streaming) and as Plex client connected to the TV (streaming video). Mainly need the suggestion for CPU/MOBO/PSU/Cabinet (Cooler Master Elite 130 Mini-ITX). suggestion for other cabinet is also welcome. I don't want to spend loads of cash here, just a bare minimum hardware to satisfy my above need.

1. What is your budget?
    • 25K To 30K
  2. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • Cabinet - Cooler Master Elite 130 Mini-ITX
    • CPU - any compatible CPU
    • Motherboard - any compatible motherboard
    • GPU – Not needed
    • PSU - Corsair VS550
    • Ram – Need suggestion 8GB DDR4
  3. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • No Upgrade in future
  4. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Amazon Only (Have some balance there)
  5. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  6. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • General Purpose, Mainly browsing
    • Gaming using steam link
    • As plex client
  7. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1280x720
  1. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  1. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows

Unless you plan to browse the net using this, I would suggest to buy a Steam Link - they cost like 3K, plus a RPi/Firestick which will do the Plex streaming as well, plus more.

Back