Micromax A110 vs 116

siddhusai

Recruit
Hi;

I want to know whether Micromax A110 vs A116 which would be better?
My budget is not a problem and i am not going to play games only upload pics,fish videos of 50MB.

I have short listed Micromax A57,A68,A87 for buying for my mom.
Which of these models will be good , please send me your review on these models that i have given below.

Thanking You
Siddhartha

Edited you post. Please refrain from using SMS lingo and state your needs properly.

The title says A110 vs A116 and then you have listed down 3 other phones. All these phones belong to different category.

If all you want it to upload pics and videos or download them or watch them then The A110 is more than enough for the job. You can also consider the Lava Xolo A500 or the Videocon A30 which costs ~ 6.5k to 7k. They too can get the job done with ease since they support HSDPA 7.2Mbps 3G speeds.

The A116 has a much better camera compared to the A110.. I have used both the phones so know from a personal experience.. If budget is not an issue, then i suggest you go with the A116

Folks,

After the use of this phone for a week, I confirm that it a VFM phone. No crashes or problems so far. Everything work as expected.

Thee are screen guards available in eaby for this one as of now. NO jelly case though, but a110 jelly case would work as an interim arrangemnt.

Just a little bit OT. Is buying the A116 a better option than the Nexus 4? Just worried about the back cover breaking.

Where will you get a Nexus4 in India for the price of a A116.

Even discounting that if OP is really interested in a good camera, a XPERIA P / S and SAMSUNG Galaxy S II mop the floor with what the Nexus4 offers.

My phone's camera has stopped working today morning. Second sim slot is also not working. Anybody having similar issues. Now have to check how good is micromax RMA.:(

Back