Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Discussion Thread

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
OvWPnK3.jpg

Hideo Kojima to appear on cover of Official PlayStation Magazine UK

Could this be on the PS4?

He has also said that MGS 5 will eventually be made and there's no avoiding that but he and konami doesn't when thats gonna happen..:mad:

I am betting this to come out on the next PlayStation console just like how MGS 4 did. If it does, I bet it is going to be mighty EPIC!

What matters more is will Old Snake make it again? Or will the game feature a completely different protagonist.

well if snake isnt there then it will be quite boring just like mgs2 where u had to play as raiden.

unless they try to make you play as big boss like mgs3 which would be great. i wouldnt mind if they went a different direction by going in the past like mgs3 & make you play as liquid or ocelot.

A new Ip from swedish developer whose website was setup 3 days back.

The CEO of the Moby Dick Studios is Joakim Mogren

Joakim = Kojima

Phantom Pain is a reference to "From FOX two Phantoms were born"

Merr9.jpg
ANStk.jpg

LOST FOR WORDS. LIKE, SERIOUSLY!

Wow. KOJIMA is a boss, all right.

Was thinking of selling my PS3 in a month or two, but I think this has changed my mind!

So both are coming on 360 and PS3 the news around is very confusing, i thought one is going to be on PS4

Some guy claiming to be mgsv tester wrote this-

Guys. You probably won't believe me, but I work for Konami.

First of all, I can't prove it, unless I scan some shit I have. Will need to check if there's no way someone can track me.

I worked for the beta-testing team (they delegated this to an offshore studio where I used to work). I just moved in to Japan last month to work at Konami, although on different projects (mainly PES).

Let's finish with all the controversy about The Phantom Pain's plot and theories.

Here's everything I know:
>Punished Snake IS REALLY Big Boss
>His 'horn' is a bomb installed after the coma by Cipher. This thing releases nanomachines directly to his brain.
>ZEKE has been taken by Cipher
>After Mother Base is destroyed and Big Boss falls into the coma, Kaz takes control of everything regrouping the army.
>Kaz is the founder of Diamond Dogs
>The diamonds are related to the Philosophers Legacy
>Frank Jaegger kills Quiet
>Quiet was one of the best Diamond Dogs soldiers
>You have to actually fight Frank Jaegger
>Frank was responsible of mutilating Kaz
>There's another boss battle against a flying machine like Peace Walker's one

I don't know much about the nanomachines per se, but The Patriots installed that shit into BB.

In fact, there are some parts of the game where everything goes batshit insane and if you go into first person mode you can see all sorts of crazy shit, like enemies you killed, errors, numbers and sometimes if the Tension bar is at 100% (Alert Mode) the screen goes all white and you wake up at a different location of the desert.

For what I understand that was related to the nanomachines.

Also, the bomb and the nanomachine device are two different things.

The bomb is the external part, after some missiones you are able to take it away, but there's this other part attached to the brain itself that cannot be removed.

Not a bomb.
It has something to do with the new Metal Gear Prototype. When they take that out of the box it's filled with diamonds and there's a card key or something similar to that.

Also, that girl is not Paz. And she doesn't die.

That's all I have.

https://loveisover.me/v/thread/194279205/

The intro of this game is really interesting & heavily cinematic even somewhat better than MSGS4. As usual the intro is long but completely interesting too.

Back