MD Computers sale on graphics cards on 17th March.

Jc36

Adept
MD Computers is having sale on graphics cards on 17th March.

1050-1050TI---LP-1920x318.jpg

1060----LP-1920x318.jpg

1070-1080----LP-1920x318.jpg

http://mdcomputers.in/

All the best :)

Prices have fallen in the US for some of these cards though since the 1080Ti came out. This could be a reason for the sale.

Fact, The 50% sale on GTX 1070 will be on 40-50k price tag, that is around 25-30K, while you can get a GTX 1080 for 29K in U.S now, and 1070 Is around 20K

Last edited:
They forgot to mention the website will become unresponsive and anyone manage to get to the page will be welcomed with Product OOS message during this period . :D

Customs are not charged below 40K for personal items
Only if you carry them with yourself.
Custom charges will be applicable if its shipped and charges are around 23-25% on paid invoice value.

Link of EVGA is B Stock or Refurb in short , the price that you are quoting is for refurb's.
EVGA gives International warranty but if purchased from USA,you will have to send it back to EVGA USA as EVGA Taiwan does RMA for Asia/Asia Pacific region.

Last edited:
Only if you carry them with yourself.
Custom charges will be applicable if its shipped and charges are around 23-25% on paid invoice value.

Link of EVGA is B Stock or Refurb in short , the price that you are quoting is for refurb's.
EVGA gives International warranty but if purchased from USA,you will have to send it back to EVGA USA as EVGA Taiwan does RMA for Asia/Asia Pacific region.

EVGA APAC serves India, i Just checked my email and they said so, Extended warranty past the 3 year period wont carry over, but the basic 3 year warranty will.

EVGA APAC serves India, i Just checked my email and they said so, Extended warranty past the 3 year period wont carry over, but the basic 3 year warranty will.

Those b-stocks have only 1 year warranty and sadly the actual price shown in the EVGA website is now 339/349$ respectively..
The zotac one looks good, but I wanted to get an EVGA one due to warranty reasons.. :(

Back