Mass Effect 3 - Discussion Thread

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
*catches breath*

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me present to you my most anticipated game for PC next year (or the year after); MASS "F*CKIN'" Effect 3!

Yes and it has received an announcement trailer:

[media]6kyQxpwjWDc[/media]

*releases breath*

Now is that bad-ass or what?

I'll carry on from where I left off. For ME3, I'll dedicate an entire week, if I have to, but I'll make sure the ending of this game would turn out to be a much richer experience.

Have saved and backed up ME 2 save files in multiple locations. ME 2 was a helluva experience. Had a near perfect ending except Jack getting killed in the suicide mission. Nvm I quite hated that creature.

ME2 was the best game of 2010 for me.

AWESOME trailer.

WANT. WANT. WANT.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Desecrator said:
Have saved and backed up ME 2 save files in multiple locations.
Lol i've done exactly the same. 4 saves on 4 of my hard discs, 2 in my 2 mobiles, and i've uploaded them to my rapidshare accout and megaupload account too. Carrying over the save was the best thing from ME1 to ME2.

Clint Mansell (Requiem for a Dream fame) will be the official composer for Mass Effect 3. Jack Wall who was credited with the composing of the previous 2 titles (and several others such as Unreal 2: The Awakening & Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow among others), will not be doing it for the third and the final sequel for the ME trilogy.

Clint Mansell to compose Mass Effect 3 soundtrack - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

I think Bioware wants to leave no stone unturned for their ultimate sequel and the most awaited game of the year! :D

Gannu said:
I think Bioware wants to leave no stone unturned for their ultimate sequel and the most awaited game of the year! :D
I have a STRONG feeling that we will most definitely see some game situated in the ME universe, though not definitely related to the trilogy directly.

Gannu said:
I hope it receives a very grand opening and goes on to break sales records. (just 2 million copies of ME 2 sold, thank u very much pirates). We need more games like Mass Effect series.

Playing ME2 now but didn't know about the profile import till I was done about 50% :ashamed: Another playthrough with the imported saves is due and then the DLCs :D

The original Mass Effect game was the reason of my joining TE, as I needed some help running it on my CL (aka Crappy Lappy :()
Although I never managed to run it :(, but I became a regular member here! :):clap:

Now I'm just going to start ME2 on PS3 from tomorrow (without playing ME :S)

kestrel5915 said:
Now I'm just going to start ME2 on PS3 from tomorrow (without playing ME :S)
For God's sake, don't do that. ME 1 has a better story than ME2, also, you won't understand much if you play ME 2 without playing ME1. You will enjoy it but then you will lose all the fun that was ME1.

ME 3 is coming in Nov/Dec. You have lot of time to play both ME 1 and ME 2.

^^ +1 ME1 still holds its own .

also to understand the next games you will have to play ME1 ( or read a LOT about it , i'd choose playing anyday compared to reading.)

Back