Budget 41-50k low price computer shop in chadni chowk kolkata

sudipto

Recruit
hi friends i am going to buy a pc but facing problem with different price of different shops so which shop in kolkata chadni chowk is the cheapest price tag n best quality ? thanking you in advanced

thank you i am going to assemble a pc with i7 do u have contact numbers of md, technocraft,velocity and the location.
and which one gives low rate

I mainly depend on MD as they sometimes ask a bit more in terms of price but they have given me top notch service over the years.

MD Computers Palashda-8697733560

Velocity -03322259564

Technocrat Sandipda-9830413996(Not sure if the no. is valid or not as I haven't called this guy for a long time)
Technocrat Bipulda-9230065941

No one will give you good rates over telephonic inquiry unless you are a repeat customer. Take your cash and go visit Vedant or MD Computers, that's when they give you their best rates. If buying AMD products Vedant will surely provide lower rates than others. Take quotations from random shops on your way to make sure you are not being fleeced.

if you're going to local shops then some advice:
1. knowledge is power and google is your best friend
2. knowing what you want and it's online price can help you from getting overcharged
3. have multiple backup options or know what is equivalent to your original choice - they might say part X is equal when it may not be.
4. take your own paper/pen and get quotes from multiple stores.
5. take your time and don't get rushed. look everything over carefully. remember they are sales guys not computer guys.
6. buying all the components from one store is generally the norm.
7. knowledge is power and google is your best friend (most important so repeating)

i need some suggestion
my current config is
i7 4770 or 4790k?
Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H or [URL='http://www.flipkart.com/gigabyte-ga-z97x-ud3h-lga-1150-intel-z97-hdmi-sata-6gb-s-usb-3-0-atx-motherboard/p/itmdysm6zkxhe2we?pid=MBDDYSM6ZDJUZGYT&al=IxvcA12%2FBMPES3J%2BeW%2B6TMldugMWZuE7Qdj0IGOOVqta%2BNxfxuk0OTHY4DGpPrmm3s7Rl8awMj0%3D&ref=L%3A-1319879625560798090&srno=b_27']Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Ud3H?[/URL]
dell 2240t touch screen
8gb ddr3 ram
nzxt phantom cabinet
antec 650 psu
amd r9 290 or 280x?

or am i waiting for skylake with ddr4 ram dual channel ?any idea how much the mobo n processor cost?

Start a new thread by asking your requirements and your budget so that we can help you. You can finally take a decision which parts to purchase and take quotations from different shops and buy sensibly buddy.

Back