Windows Looking for a Windows 10 key

Buying and selling MSDN and Dreamspark keys are against the TOS. You may as well just use an activator from some torrent site because it's just as legal.

looking for a windows 10 Key .. any keys available please let me know.
Give me sometime bro i will enquire with the seller. If available i will send you his contact. Win 10 pro retail key.. No msdns. And ya there is always the reapers who sell msdns below 1k. But personally i prefer retails. Legit. No worries if you change your hardware or do frequent formats. And ya why buy for over 10k when you can get it for 1.5k. I might be a cheap b*t*ch. But its what most people do or going to do if they get such offers. Atleast we are paying something than nothing. Thats my 2cent. Dont know how correct i am. Moral of the story. Get the key the easy cheap way and legit ones. Legit not to support MS but to avail their updates and any future migrating options if they ever do with win1*.. Tc

Invader of erodov forum is selling Win 10 keys. Just ask him by sending a PM buddy.
Lol.. I too was referring to him. But recently someone told his no is not working so tried messaging him. If he did reverted back i would have done the same.. Anyways nevermind.. So guys looking for keys now know whom to contact and @bssunilreddy can further assist you with the same. As he helped me and lots others.. Cheers..

Man,
I bought from Invader & sonabhai from erodov forum. Both of them sell windows keys.

I think they get those keys from reddit forums in bulk.

Even when I enquired from reddit. Some guy said bulk buys do have some good discount.

All are legit retail keys.

Now buying win7 keys is not recommended unless the PCs are real old.

Win10 has a bit of both. Win7+Win8.1
Just really superb.
Now with the Anniversary edition, all kinds of bugs are sorted out.

I haven't been on here in a long time now, but I'm back now that I'm free and I'm upgrading my OS and hence I'm here for a Legitimate win 10 pro key, which would work even if you switch hardware and also has the software updates enabled.

So if anyone of you know someone who sells legit keys please let me know, I just need 1 working key

Thanks

Sure??.... Is it safe to update??... I still have Windows Update on manual hold for last few months....

I am a bit worried since my Windows 10 is on SSD...
Why do you worry about the Anniversary Update? It quashed many software bugs in the original Win10.
Like mouse drivers, monitor drivers and many improvements.
I play a lot of games,so the update rectified many such errors.

Why do you worry about the Anniversary Update? It quashed many software bugs in the original Win10.
Like mouse drivers, monitor drivers and many improvements.
I play a lot of games,so the update rectified many such errors.
Of course as a major update it will have lot of improvements and bug fixes.... but some people were reporting problems...

Chief among them were the update fails to complete installation and after an hour rollsback to previous build... and then the headache of redownloading it again for my FUP...

Some reports of boot issues after first boot and missing partitions and external HDDs....

Also Windows 10 freezes on SSD after the anniversary update... which is why I am concerned since I am using Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD for Windows and apps....

Microsoft Warns Windows 10 Update Has A Serious Problem
Problems continue with Windows 10 Anniversary Update 1607

It had tried auto installing on my laptop a month ago but failed twice.... haven't tried since...

But I think after so many months it must be bug free..... I want to install it since it is causing a lot of updates to accumulate after it....

@panzer008 - I haven't faced any freezing issues on 1607 (I am sure I am on that build). I bought the Windows 10 Pro Key from Playasia and did a fresh installation on my new rig on 7th Nov. The drivers for Nvidia 1060 were not getting installed without the Windows update so I went for it.

Only bug that I have noticed is in a game - MK:XL which is a crackling sound after a while but as per steam forums it is an issue with the game only on Windows 10.

I haven't been on here in a long time now, but I'm back now that I'm free and I'm upgrading my OS and hence I'm here for a Legitimate win 10 pro key, which would work even if you switch hardware and also has the software updates enabled.

So if anyone of you know someone who sells legit keys please let me know, I just need 1 working key

Thanks
I literally don't know anyone here, I've read the whole thread but I'm confused so could someone possibly point me in the right direction or PM details with contact information which could possibly help me?

Thanks

Okay doing a minor update at the moment. Will report back after it is done.

Capture.JPG

Updated a while back and everything seems okay.

Last edited:

If you want key to be usable even after switching motherboard and the license status to be valid, you would need to buy a retail copy for the full price.

Also, it should be noted that most of the cheap keys being sold on various sites are OEM or MSDN keys. Technically, even if these keys work, neither of these categories are intended for this kind of use and as such, the copy of windows remains illegitimate as far as legal license status goes. MS may not go after such users in practice, but its legality is still equivalent to using a pirated key and MS retains the ability to prosecute those users for piracy.

If you want key to be usable even after switching motherboard and the license status to be valid, you would need to buy a retail copy for the full price.

Also, it should be noted that most of the cheap keys being sold on various sites are OEM or MSDN keys. Technically, even if these keys work, neither of these categories are intended for this kind of use and as such, the copy of windows remains illegitimate as far as legal license status goes. MS may not go after such users in practice, but its legality is still equivalent to using a pirated key and MS retains the ability to prosecute those users for piracy.

This is what I used -
http://www.play-asia.com/microsoft-...1465731&li_medium=default-widget&li_source=LI

Didn't go for the OEM key available here -
http://www.play-asia.com/microsoft-windows-10-pro-3264-bit-oem/13/709747

Hi,

Thank you for responding to my post, I really appreciate it a lot.

Regarding the keys, because of you I got a better understanding of them and because of that I can make a more calculated choice so thank you for that.

I think I'll wait until I get all my upgrades in order and then decide, btw how much does the full retail go for these days?

How to find out if the key you activated is Retail / OEM / MSDN??

I dont seem to find it in This PC properties or AIDA64 Extreme...

Back