Windows Looking for a Windows 10 key

Sahi12

Recruit
Looking for windows 10 key. Reapershop selling win10 home msdn key for rs650, want to use it on home pc so will msdn key be a problem or A guy selling win7 key for 20$ on reddit, can free upgrade to win10...which will be the better?

Have sent you a pm of the guy from whom me and many members here in the forum have got the key.. Do check and you welcome if it helps.. Tc

for 100 rupees more reapershop is selling windows 10 pro msdn key. why taking chance for 100 rupees trying to get free upgrade when you can directly install 64 bit windows 10 pro?
Just remember, each MSDN key can only be activated 10 times. So if seller sells the keys to 10 people you cant activate it. If something happens to the mobo or cpu your key is gone forever. If you want multiple activation keys, its selling for 1999 which is a good price imo.

I have win 7 pro keys for sale, these are dreamspark keys , dont know if its same as msdn[DOUBLEPOST=1480089761][/DOUBLEPOST]total 6 keys are left

Just remember, each MSDN key can only be activated 10 times. So if seller sells the keys to 10 people you cant activate it. If something happens to the mobo or cpu your key is gone forever. If you want multiple activation keys, its selling for 1999 which is a good price imo.

Hi,
Just To Clear My Doubts Here about "multiple activation keys"

1. Can be use 2-5 machine at the same time ?
2. If above point is YES....Say if I activate in 3 machine at the same time then I have 7 time left Out of 10 Activation...Right ?
3. If one of Above 3 mentioned Mobo+CPU gone - I can activate with new Mobo+CPU but now I have 6 out of 10 Activation Left ?

OR

4. If a user activate for 5 machine after purchasing Key - He can reactivate one more time right ? Activation locked with same Mobo+CPU ?

OR

5. With MSDN key you can't change the MOBO+CPU ?

Hi,
Just To Clear My Doubts Here about "multiple activation keys"

1. Can be use 2-5 machine at the same time ?
No, for that you require 3 or more pc license. Multiple activation here means, you can change mobo and cpu or some other part like hdd and the license will still activate properly till around 5 times I think. This is valid only for Retail and volume license keys. Single activation key like OEM key will not work the second time if its not saved in bios or key has not been deactivated before reinstalling the OS a second time.

2. If above point is YES....Say if I activate in 3 machine at the same time then I have 7 time left Out of 10 Activation...Right ?
Only if you have a key which has not been used by anyone else. IF you bought it online then it might have been sold to more than 5 people even before you bought it.

3. If one of Above 3 mentioned Mobo+CPU gone - I can activate with new Mobo+CPU but now I have 6 out of 10 Activation Left ?
yes.

OR

4. If a user activate for 5 machine after purchasing Key - He can reactivate one more time right ? Activation locked with same Mobo+CPU ?
yes

OR

5. With MSDN key you can't change the MOBO+CPU?
You can change both mobo and cpu.
With MSDN subscription you get only 1 key for 32/64 bit OS of WIndows 10.
MSDN key is meant for testing purpose only. Its given to companies for testing their software products before releasing to market. Its not meant for home use.
With this key you can install on 10 different pc simultaneously and all will activate. You can't use it on more than 10 pc at any time. If your pc hdd fails or cpu fails or something happens you will have to get new key if you have already activated the key 10 times. If not you can still use the key to activate again.

gave answers below questions.

Yes. It might work for 2-3 machines depending on the number of activations left. Just to be on the safe side ask the seller if it can be installed on 3-4 machines at same time.

for 100 rupees more reapershop is selling windows 10 pro msdn key. why taking chance for 100 rupees trying to get free upgrade when you can directly install 64 bit windows 10 pro?
Wait so 1 key can be used 10 times?????
if I buy a key for 650 and use it on multiple instances and/or multiple pcs will it work?

I doubt it. That 1 key would have been sold to 10 or 20 other people. Once the activation limit gets over, it wont work. See the seller page. Its written that key should be activated in 48 hrs and if it does not work they will give another key. Like you there will be 10 other people trying to activate the same key on their pc's in a 48 hour window. Even if you manage to activate it on 2 pc's, it will become a one time activation. There won't be a next time for that key.

the 1999 key will work on 2 machines maybe. I'm not 100% sure though.

Someone somewhere said that if you bind your Windows 10 key with MS account then you can use it multiple times. So I suppose after getting the single licence from Reaper you could try adding the MS account.

yes after anniversary update the key gets locked to your MS account . so only one person can use that key, it will activate automatically

Back