Looking for a good quality usb cable

so any cheap usb cables 200ish rupees and a wall socket/charger recommendations ? looking for my redmi note 4
Get the USB Cable + Charger combo from mi.com/in . It will cost hardly Rs.499. If it is not in stock, keep checking. Usually they come in stock a few times a month.

The cable separately costs around Rs.120 and in my opinion is extremely value for money.

Get the USB Cable + Charger combo from mi.com/in . It will cost hardly Rs.499. If it is not in stock, keep checking. Usually they come in stock a few times a month.

The cable separately costs around Rs.120 and in my opinion is extremely value for money.
its not in stock,

any legit options from ebay? do cheap usb cables 50ish rupee last?

I recently got my USB cable from Aliexpress from a brand named syncwire. It was a pack of 2 USB cables 2 metre each and it set me back around some 700rs. Now the main thing these cables have LIFETIME WARRANTY! Yes you heard it right. And I can see why. These cables are so damn well built. Haven't ever seen another like this before. I would blindly recommend these cables.

I recently got my USB cable from Aliexpress from a brand named syncwire. It was a pack of 2 USB cables 2 metre each and it set me back around some 700rs. Now the main thing these cables have LIFETIME WARRANTY! Yes you heard it right. And I can see why. These cables are so damn well built. Haven't ever seen another like this before. I would blindly recommend these cables.

How ya plannin to enforce that lifetime warranty lad? Mind whispering ya secrets?

How ya plannin to enforce that lifetime warranty lad? Mind whispering ya secrets?
Well they do have a website where you have to do the registration once you get the order. You can claim warranty on that website.
Will see in future if I do need to use the warranty (I hope not) and if I do get a replacement.
Anyhow if this cable does last a couple of years, if not lifetime, then it would be money well spent for me.
FYI the original samsung cable that is superlong too costs 250 rs at service centre. Better buy that.
They don't even come close to this cable. It is way longer and seems way more sturdy. Those Samsung or any other cable I have tried so far don't last for more than 6-8 months. The greatest problem being they seem to loose compatibility over time with my note 3 neo and that of fast charging with my s7 edge.

Well they do have a website where you have to do the registration once you get the order. You can claim warranty on that website.
Will see in future if I do need to use the warranty (I hope not) and if I do get a replacement.
Anyhow if this cable does last a couple of years, if not lifetime, then it would be money well spent for me.
They don't even come close to this cable. It is way longer and seems way more sturdy. Those Samsung or any other cable I have tried so far don't last for more than 6-8 months. The greatest problem being they seem to loose compatibility over time with my note 3 neo and that of fast charging with my s7 edge.
The cable i got looks pretty durable and is pretty long. longer than one i got with phone inside box though marginally. its more durable than one with my phone. I have been using one for 2 months daily atleast for fast charging. My S3 cable too lasted 1 year and then got lost though wasn't good condition anyway and was dying. its not the quality samsung used to give earlier and is better. how much did your lifetime warranty one costed ? this has 6 month warranty.

It cost me 350rs. Have a look at the cable.
2b2566fbf18be9371fe92d0adca3bbc1.jpg

Last edited:
its fine. not everyone wants to wait months for aliexpress for items with limited support. id rather walk down to the nearest samsung store incase anything goes wrong than figuring out how to send it to china.
Yea. But the seller says you will just have to show him a proof of the cable not working (a video) and he'll send a replacement. So shipping back won't be required. But you do have to wait for 2-4 weeks.
Anyways each to his own.

Again hunting for a good micro usb cable !
" hotshot05 "
you mentioned the mi cable is the one below ? https://m.store.mi.com/in/item/3183000030

Guys please suggest something good online need to buy urgently.

Thanks !
BOAT usb cable. Very durable and i have been using it since this thread was created. Very cheap too and very long. Supports samsung fast charge as well. I once accidently pulled it hard and the charger cracked but nothing happened to cable.

BOAT usb cable. Very durable and i have been using it since this thread was created. Very cheap too and very long. Supports samsung fast charge as well. I once accidently pulled it hard and the charger cracked but nothing happened to cable.

Thanks
RakaKaKaka

any links to buy BOAT cable ? amazon has got a bunch of them. hard to decide. Thanks !

Dont wanna create a new thread but what I'm looking for is a:
  • Micro usb cable (USB 3 compatible)
  • 2 metre long (a must necessity)
  • with fast charging capabilities (obvious mandate)
  • vfm (no logic spending hefty just for a cable)
Also, it will be icing on the cake if the cable is USB 3 compatible so that when connected to a pc it will still charge fast (faster than usual USB 2 500ma)

Back