Audio Logitech Z323 vs Creative T3300 vs T10 .....

kidrow

Adept
Hey all,

So between the Logitech Z323 & the Creative T3300 & the T10, which would you say is best overall?

I initially started with a budget of 1k & was tending to lean towards the Logitech LS21. But then mostly mixed user reviews made me a bit apprehensive & so I decided to up the budget to between 2k-3k. The above mentioned models can be had for around that price point.

At the outset, I'd appreciate if someone can tell me if there is going to be a decent improvement in sound quality from the 1k Logi LS21 to the 3k ones. If not, then I'll save the money of course.

Another similar thread on TE threw up Edifier M1380, C2, Fenda A520/521 & Sony D8/9 in addition to the ones above. But I think they are either unavailable or over the budget.

Music listened to will be from all genres. Decent bass is needed but would forego heart-thumping bass for overall detail & clarity.

Thanks a lot! Cheers.

Last edited:
Currently leaning towards T10 or M1380. Sound choice?

Apprehensive about whether bass from T2 will be enough since I had a 2.1 system earlier. Any ideas?

Is it okay to buy online as regards a.s.s. of Creative/Edifier should the speakers go kaput?

Thanks.

It should be fine to buy online, as these vendors have not yet said anything about warranty issues with online purchased products.

My choice is the T10. I had these for some time, and then upgraded to the Creative Gigaworks T20 series II. These however had a blowout due to some power issues, and Creative service center in Mumbai fixed it out of warranty for a nominal cost.

P.S. I also use a Cambridge Soundwords sw320 (2002 purchase), so maybe a bit biased towards Creative.

Our choice for music is however is Technics system, so not that bad an audiophile either.

Last edited:
Edifier has better value for money,I don't know Indian specific situation though. I would suggest to get a bit higher and get a Z623 if possible.

Thanks for your replies guys.

Our choice for music is however is Technics system, so not that bad an audiophile either.

Not sure I understand what you mean there but never mind. I take it you confirm that the T10 is at least a decent set for the price. I'm also assuming that you dig rock/metal (judging by your nickname), so it should be good enough for that genre.

Edifier has better value for money,I don't know Indian specific situation though. I would suggest to get a bit higher and get a Z623 if possible.

That Logi is way over the budget.

So in conclusion, leaning towards the Creative T10-
1. Just about all Amazon reviews (US/UK) are positive & span a few years
2. The unscientific logic that 2.0 at the same price point will be better than 2.1

Will post once a purchase is made.

Received my T10s today, connected 'em & well, I'm disappointed. They lack the bass/punch that I was expecting & now I'm wondering what I should do next.
a. Buy a 3.5mm Y splitter & pair these with my older Altec Lansing sub. That should work, right?
b. See if Amazon accepts a return. If they do, what do I buy instead? Is M1380 a safe bet (read bass-heavy) or do I need to up it to C2?

All in all, I guess I'm a bass-head though I never considered myself one. Maybe it's the effect of listening to a 2.1 system for 7+ years. Either way, someone used to a 2.1 setup should probably stay away from these.

Okay, I've decided to keep the T10s. So what's the best way to add a sub to them? Just use a Y splitter, choose stereo in the Realtek Audio Manager & be done with it? Or use some other configuration/workaround? Any pros/cons to either method?

I'm using on-board audio. The mobo is MSI H67MA- E35. The sub is an Altec Lansing powered sub with one 3.5mm audio input. The T10 has an Aux-In & Headphone-In in addition to the Audio-Out to the left speaker & Audio-In.

Thanks a bunch!

Back