99520433.jpg

12184616.jpg

45810071.jpg

68622649.jpg

45456137.jpg

56626213.jpg

85389516.jpg

90106447.jpg

Hope you all like it, it's a very nice and elegant keyboard :)

Best Regards,

Radeon

Congrats! :D

As for the pics to show up directly, click on the pic to show it fully on the screen, and then copy the link and paste it in the 'Insert Image' option.

Radeon said:
I forgot how to directly post pictures via "insert link" can somebody help with me that? I need to change it, so that people can view pictures without clicking on the link.

Best Regards,

Radeon
Open the image i.e. the links you have given. Take the direct link mentioned on the right and paste it in the insert box.

PS: Congrats on the keyboard!! :D

desiibond said:
awesome purchase. congrats buddy. btw, how comfortable is the keyboard?
I used it for only installation purpose and check keys and colors etc. My first impression is the Keyboard is extremely good. Sei has also recently purchased G110, since I've used for even less than thirty minutes, all I can say I will never regret this purchase. In next six months I preparing, something really BIG! Hence, I'll purchase something new every month and keep you guys updated :D

@Desibond, click on the following link, you'll get more information on the Keyboard, it was written by Sei.

http://www.techenclave.com/pc-peripherals/gaming-keyboard-g110-168044.html#post1514023

^ I'm getting really fond of the keyboard now after using it for a week. The best part: I've stored 3 different color shades in the 3 different profiles (keys on top left of the keyboard) and I keep cycling between them. Cheap thrills ftw! :D

PS: It looks amazing with the Razer DA and Razer Goliathus Alpha I just bought. My geekiness meter has hit 100%! Amazing how gadgets (and peripherals in this case ) can make you feel a small kid again with a brand new toy! :)

Sei said:
^ I'm getting really fond of the keyboard now after using it for a week. The best part: I've stored 3 different color shades in the 3 different profiles (keys on top left of the keyboard) and I keep cycling between them. Cheap thrills ftw! :D

PS: It looks amazing with the Razer DA and Razer Goliathus Alpha I just bought. My geekiness meter has hit 100%! Amazing how gadgets (and peripherals in this case ) can make you feel a small kid again with a brand new toy! :)
Sie, which one is better? Razer DA or Razer Copper Head? I'm committed to RED Color only, also which mouse pad would you suggest? What do you have to say about RAZER Kabuto Gaming Mouse Pad?

Please don't go for the Copperhead... I've heard only bad things. Razer DA is the best there is with the now reduced price of 2250. No idea about Kabuto but Goliathus is working pretty good for me. :)

Well, my theme is RED and BLACK for the entire computer setup, in coming months, I would have plenty of expensive things (even if I have to apply for loan of 1 Lac). I am probably getting AMD Spider Edition Cabinet next month from Phoenix or AMD RED Edition Case (Both Lian-Li) hence I need best and everything has to be in Black/Silver or RED only. Even I am getting computer desk on an order request with black ply

What do you think of this mouse:

RAZER Diamondback 3G Flame Red 1800dpi Infrared Gaming Mouse

Radeon said:
Well, my theme is RED and BLACK for the entire computer setup, in coming months, I would have plenty of expensive things (even if I have to apply for loan of 1 Lac). I am probably getting AMD Spider Edition Cabinet next month from Phoenix or AMD RED Edition Case (Both Lian-Li) hence I need best and everything has to be in Black/Silver or RED only. Even I am getting computer desk on an order request with black ply

What do you think of this mouse:
RAZER Diamondback 3G Flame Red 1800dpi Infrared Gaming Mouse

I have the normal Diamondback mouse (blue color) which i got in May 2008 for 2900 i guess and so far no issues and works great.. only time u get trouble is when the dust gets accumulated which u can clear with a blower apart from that no issues.. gaming rock solid...light weight and blue looks good at night :)

thegame said:
I have the normal Diamondback mouse (blue color) which i got in May 2008 for 2900 i guess and so far no issues and works great.. only time u get trouble is when the dust gets accumulated which u can clear with a blower apart from that no issues.. gaming rock solid...light weight and blue looks good at night :)
How is the illumination? Is it bright enough? Can I expect the same with Flame Red Diamondback?

Thank you friends, this is indeed a wonderful keyboard.

What options do I have if I have to choose a good Mouse that illuminates Red color (Blood Red, similar to Keyboard) and I need suggestions on the best mouse pad available. It should be only in Black/Grey or RED color.

Back