OC & Modding Liquid Nitrogen/Dice Coolers?where to import

PH0ENiX

Skilled
So i am looking to dive into the world of extreme cooling and overclocking and hence need a ln2/dice cooler under 15k

Any advice on where can i buy these?And what will br customs to india

If you wanna dive then why not start with a water cooler? It will give you much exposure to cooling and further you can think whether you really need that nitrogen thing.
Not sure but Nitrogen and etc. stuff falls in chemical categories and risky to import as you might be called by the customs.

Not sure but Nitrogen and etc. stuff falls in chemical categories and risky to import as you might be called by the customs.
Why do you need to import something which is freely available in India? Nitrogen is a part of air... you just need to isolate it and compress it. I am sure there are hundreds of Indian suppliers for liquid nitrogen.

Liquid nitrogen

43b76a7f1b768e5211217d7a3b831198.jpg

Why do you need to import something which is freely available in India? Nitrogen is a part of air... you just need to isolate it and compress it. I am sure there are hundreds of Indian suppliers for liquid nitrogen.

Obviously i am not importing liquif nitrogen But Liquid nitrogen containers.how do u expect me to use ln2??

If you wanna dive then why not start with a water cooler? It will give you much exposure to cooling and further you can think whether you really need that nitrogen thing.

I already got EKWB liquid cooling.And i wanna import a LN2 Pot/container not the liquid itself

Back