Lian-Li & LanCool - Cabinets

^hmmm. Don't know what you are talking about :p

OK folks, kindly make the payments before 10th of this month. Will be sending reminders again soon :)

Getting goosebumps already, now that we're in October already :)

Have it in cash. So will take time to first transfer it in my account and then to you. I hope it's okay?

Phoenix: M8 these are some really good deals, basically US prices!! I had just bought a case 3 months back else the Dragonlord series is a heck of a VFM hope you become a regular supplier of Lian Li cases !!

Thanks. Hoping for that too :D All i need is support from you folks, which i seem to be getting. So once again, thanks to everyone :D

Ok folks. Guys worrying about the K62 and other LanCool Side panel issues, stop worrying :). Just had a talk with the Lian-Li product head, and they have assured me that the problem has been rectified to an almost certain extent. They are aware of the issues as some of their clients and Media Reviews had given them the feedback about the Window Cracking issue. They have made a few changes in their subsequent lots, and the problem has been rectified. Even then, i have told them to check, and repack all cases again before release, and i will be personally checking all cases, and packing their side-panels again at least before they are delivered to you.

So happy buying. :hap2:

Lian-Li Launch + Diwali Offer

LANCOOL K56/K56W/K58/K60W : FREE CABLE MANAGEMENT KIT PT-CL01

LANCOOL K62/LIAN-LI PC-V351 : FREE CABLE MANAGEMENT KIT PT-CL01 + 15% OFF ON FAN CONTROLLERS

LIAN-LI A70F/A71F/P80/P80W : FREE CABLE MANAGEMENT KIT PT-CL01 x 2 + 20% OFF ON FAN CONTROLLERS

ALL CABINETS ORDERED AND PAID FOR BEFORE 31st Oct 23:59 HRS WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE ABOVE OFFER

^Wow! Pretty good deals. Peeps who are not interested in the cable management kits can sell them off and get the enclosure effectively cheaper! :)

Pretty good deals there Sudhir! Do try for some discounts. :p

Hey PhOe!

Is there any way you could arrange Silverstone cases as well? I think Primeabgb imports them as of now via Sea. The TJ07 has always been in demand but people couldn't reach it :p

Not for now. Lian-Li is the only thing i am gonna take up currently. BTW , look at the Armorsuit series if you are looking for a $350+ case. Also i am trying to bring back the V2XXX series in Lian-Li. Lets see :)

^Cool.

Anyway, I've made the payment for the 2nd PCA71F case. Please check your PM. Oh and i'll take the 2xCable management thingies free. :p

Great. Payment hasn't reflected yet, will update the first thread once it does.

Just a reminder to everyone. Kindly clear your payments by 31st Oct if you want to be part of the deal diwali deal.

Takes around 15-20 days via Sea, plus another day or two min. for custom clearance. I am just hoping it will come here asap. I want to get my hands on the LL's more than you folks :p

PhOeNiX said:
Takes around 15-20 days via Sea plus another day or two min. for custom clearance. I am just hoping it will come here asap. I want to get my hands on the LL's more than you folks :p

Sudhir ,

He Hee Man That Was even More funnier :eek:hyeah: ,He is Dieing More Than You Peeps For The Product ,I Had The Same Issue When i Got My Dream Cabbie :p

Edit :BTW What is Sea Plus ? :huh:

Back