Android LG Q6 issues

Nice. Mau be its a luck by chance. If it continues to work good you had hit the right spot. Still if you are willing to test then handle and scramble apps randomly and do some stock setting changes without additional tools. This shall give you some rough hands-on idea.
Yup, I think so. As stated earlier, I have had mingling a lot with phone by uninstall memory card, reset factory settings, reset network, AV & Malware run, manual network sett. and 3 time hit to Jio customer care ;). Q6 still works normal and hope so.. I will keep u update guys... thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1534998207][/DOUBLEPOST]
So it started working normally now and you didn't do anything ?
Yup, as expressed above...

Yup, I think so. As stated earlier, I have had mingling a lot with phone by uninstall memory card, reset factory settings, reset network, AV & Malware run, manual network sett. and 3 time hit to Jio customer care ;). Q6 still works normal and hope so.. I will keep u update guys... thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1534998207][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yup, as expressed above...
And here it is, Q6 back on the board ...:(:p
Starts same issues .. internet issues, weak network (incoming/outgoing call failure, no voice in live call ...)...

Seems software issues... ... What call should be taken?!...

@Doremon Are you trying different SIM cards from same network ? or different networks ?

I am bit unclear and have impression that you are trying Jio SIM only. Please correct me if needed.

vyaral:- using single Jio sim (spouse) on Q6. Voice and net both r affected and available intermittently

Surprisingly, I don't have any issues with my Moto3 on Jio Sim (my number) only!!

Did you try SIM swap again this time ? Like putting your number in Q6 and check behavior. Or if available SIM from other provider to check.

Back