Budget 31-40k Laptop under 33000

asdjkl

Recruit
Hi,

Please help in buying a laptop.

• What's your Budget? (e.g. >30K, not more than 50K etc.) 25K to 33K
  • What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming) Web surfing/office apps/ Watching 4K movies.
  • What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between) 15" or more
  • Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell)
  • Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.)
I want to buy i3 processor laptop. I prefer latest processor may be 7th generation. If possible, I want to have discrete graphic card so I can watch high resolution 4K movies. But I could not find laptops with 7th generation i3 processors with discrete graphic card. So I am confused should I buy 6th generation with discrete graphic card or 7th generation i3 processor without discrete graphic card.

You want to watch 4K movies on laptop or external display ? For price range mentioned, most laptop screens are with resolution 1366*768. I am not sure how much good combination is that between screen and content.

Back