evilwit

Disciple
DSC00848.jpg
DSC00849.jpg
DSC00858.jpg
DSC00859.jpg
thumb_IMG_20151124_163739136_1024.jpg
IMG_20151128_215403207.jpg
Finally bought the Air.Got it for 67k.Enjoy the pics.

Nice picked up one for my wife last year. Tip - get a vinyl skin if you wanna keep that aluminium finish pristine or its gonna scratch in the blink of an eye

ordered hard shell case
Sister in law uses it... Looks ugly after a while, gets loose and will do little to ensure no dust or superficial scratches are avoided.

Suggest you get a wrap n apply it first before using a hard shell ... Will offer more grip for the shell and can easily be wiped off later if any dust or smudges ensuring the aluminium chassis is always protected

Thought you'd never ask.. Rofl. At the risk of sounding like a paid agent ... I'll say go with Bestskinsever (you might have just missed out on a BOGO offer.. Check their site )

I used it from day 1 almost on my Mac n it was brilliant. It's still on my Mac with no loss of adhesion or tears or any yellow discolouration and absolutely no peeling whatsoever. Been over a year now. You can find my thread on the forums where I posted pics of it. Sold another one to a fellow member as well.

Last month I ordered and am using it with my iPad mini. This Black Friday I ordered one for my iPhone 6S which is on it's way to Bombay as we speak [emoji4]

I've used Zagg invisible shield way back for my 3G n 4 n even iCarbons for my 5 but I really loved the bestskinever wraps by far. The others don't even come close in quality

Just got a coupon code from BSE for a 20% discount on purchases.. Let me know if you need it

Back