All OS Kindle Unlimited now in India

Just an introductory offer, I believe. Otherwise, it is gonna cost Rs.199 per month (going by the offer pricings, it might be for the 12 month plan; I guess it might be Rs.249 for the 6 month plan and Rs.299 for the 1 month plan without offer).
Could this end hard copies as we know it?
Might be. If Amazon releases new bestsellers in this category, then yes. But AFAIK, the Kindle unlimited library is just about 25% of the entire Kindle library. And, the tablet reading/mobile reading population is not substantial enough to dent the print copy market (just thinking out loud.. don't have numbers to back my claim :p ).

Doesn't have full collection. Example- in shiva trilogy only first book is under kindle unlimited but 2nd and 3rd part are not included.

Can we backup during subscription and read later ?

1 month is too less to complete a book for me !

It doesn't work in that way. As long as your subscription is active you can read the books.

Also, where do you check the subscription based library? Can someone share a link?

It doesn't work in that way. As long as your subscription is active you can read the books.

Also, where do you check the subscription based library? Can someone share a link?
In case you haven't figured it out yet - Simply search the Kindle store on Amazon.in by using the dropdown from the search bar. Once the results are in, check the 'Kindle Unlimited' box on the side bar to the left.

Last edited:
Back