Jio Prime New Plans (2018- Updates,offers) thread

Then I went on to check how airtel have changed their pricing these days and was pleasantly surprised to see they have good competitive plans. No more 250 bucks for 1GB data like before.

taken-3-valentine.jpg

They are offering Jio like plans right from the day Free offers got over.

So finally I got so frustrated with the Jio internet speeds yesterday, thought I would reach out to them on social media and raise my concern.
But just as I tweeted them about it, I saw their twitter handle is full of users complaining about slow speeds and they just don't give a damn.

Then I went on to check how airtel have changed their pricing these days and was pleasantly surprised to see they have good competitive plans. No more 250 bucks for 1GB data like before.
So now I'm just waiting for my current Jio plan to expire after which I will port out to Airtel.
Both Idea and Airtel has almost similar plans as Jio for the past 6 months now. Idea offered me the same exact plan as jio 399 1gb/day and unlimited calls for 84days, Idea latest plan which I'm getting is for 509 for 90 day same benefits as Jio.

They are offering Jio like plans right from the day Free offers got over.

Both Idea and Airtel has almost similar plans as Jio for the past 6 months now. Idea offered me the same exact plan as jio 399 1gb/day and unlimited calls for 84days, Idea latest plan which I'm getting is for 509 for 90 day same benefits as Jio.

What do I say, I was completely unaware of that :D
Never thought Airtel could ever reduce the prices like that

What do I say, I was completely unaware of that :D
Never thought Airtel could ever reduce the prices like that

Ah, but they have certain conditions still. Airtel plans are not as open as they should be compared to Jio. I cannot speak for Idea, as I do not have Idea.

At the end of the day, one thing is still consistent overall - Jio works mostly everywhere, Vodafone is similar, and Airtel is still Craptel. Airtel can claim speedtests and the likes, but Jio bests it in coverage.

Nice. So, if we recharge with a 50/- Jio CB coupon (unless you want to utilize those CB coupons fast), it will even come down to 103/- for 28 days.
103 * 3 months = 309/- (84 days)

instead of 349/- (399 with a 50/- CB).
You cannot. Coz this plan is for jio phone only + The Rs. 50 voucher can be used with recharge worth 309 and above.

Is speed ok on this network? I wont like it if Airtel etc also start losing quality though I don't know jio status now. Anyways for mibile I can't use more than 2-3 GB per month though it might be useful if I can't get BB. Plus it shoul be a kick for bb players in smaller towns

Is speed ok on this network? I wont like it if Airtel etc also start losing quality though I don't know jio status now. Anyways for mibile I can't use more than 2-3 GB per month though it might be useful if I can't get BB. Plus it shoul be a kick for bb players in smaller towns
Doing just fine in the business hours 6-10mbps and in the nights its fantastic!

Just figured out that they have zero international roaming plans. You just recharge and they charge you an obscene rate when roaming abroad. This just sucks

Back