Jabong.com - Feedback Thread

swatkats

Skilled
I recently Ordered Two Flip Flops From Jabong.com

One is Adidas and the other one is Fila. Both the products were Delivered in less than 48Hours but the quality of the Footwear isn't Good.

Adidas flops print has been Getting off and moreover the Stock is 1year old just like what Yebhi Sells.

Fila even has the Same thing but bit lesser. It's Okay Compared to Adidas.

I wouldn't Buy Footwear again from this Store. Delivery is Simply Superb, matches Flipkart in Every Angle.
clapping.gif

Apparently the Gogs were superb from them. Delivered at same pace.

The price of that adidas is 279 and fila is 520. I would complain if they would replace but they wouldn't do it. So took lite.

[Feedback Thread]: Jabong.com

Article Ordered: Pair of nike shoes

Time Taken: 2 days. (Monday-Wednesday)

Biggest Plus: The delivery guy was from the Jabong logistics itself. He allowed me to try the shoe for size and THEN be making the payment.

Had the shoe size not been correct size/comfy, he would have taken it back. This is a first for me and happy to see the logical thing being done here by Jabong. Sites like Myntra will ask you to raise a ticket for pick up, and then start the procedure for refund/replacement.

Bad
: Didnt receive any proper bill.

This thing does pinches. As it was the only thing missing and could have made me say excellent instead of very good.

The only thing for the sake of bill was the warehouse ticket/challan which was stuck to the outer plastic packing, and the delivery guy tore that as well while he opened the box >_>

Will raise this with the jabong ppl soon. Need to have the proper bill, in case i experience any manufacturing defect etc.

Experience feedback: Very good.

Got a Call from Jabong. Woman On the phone Was asking about the complaint i raised in May, She was asking for the Feedback.
I asked what's the purpose of calling now and asking for Feedback. She says Then they were new and they did not have Dept to Resolve complaints.

Finally she asks would you Like to purchase anything from Jabong in near future. I Clearly Told her I'm not at all Interested in Jabong or the Deals you offer, I even asked do you sell OLD stock? Reply was like No Sir We don't.. and she says incase if there's any issue now. I'l Get it Replaced. Seems like Guys are back after a Kumbaran Sleep ;)

A negative reputation is not that easy to improve.. And that too in this competitive market where many other providers are vying for customer attention..

Jabong shipped me Jockey innerwear in the wrong colour - THRICE.
Complained after first time, second time and it has happened again !

They offer to take the items back and give me a refund etc., but the amounts are not that much and it's too much of a hassle ( I'll have to around when the pick-up guy comes ... ).

Making the same mistake three times even tho it has been pointed out ... wtf.

Ordered an pair of pepe jeans from jabong on 17th may, got delivered today. Great fit. Looks genuine. Nett cost 1387/- after all discounts

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1432115766046.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1432115766046.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 232
How are the prices on Jabong say Denims or Shirts?

Till now we got used to purchase Shirts below 800 and Jeans below 1200 - Totaling a pair of clothes to ~2k max. Just curious to know, the price difference on Discounted stock now between online and offline stores?

I'm all praises for Jabong this time, I wanted 2 new pairs of clothes badly for this weekend and mailed them to dispatch which they did in 4 working hours(usually it takes 24-36 hours) + advantage GoJavas courier 2 day delivery.

PS: If you wish to shop on non sale days, do shop only on Fri,Sat and Sun. You can save up to 20% than other-days.

FU*K MYNTRA!!!

Back