Less than 10K is used moto g3 worth in 2017

girish925

Adept
hello guys is moto g3 worth buying getting a used phone for rs 4000. does the phone heat . what other options do i have in stock android looking for a cheap dual sim android or if other options is redmi 4 worth ?

girish

Last edited:
Current providers use any band apart from following ?

LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700), 40(2300)

IIRC, 850MHz band is also used by Jio.

Actually, the GSMArena page does not show Band 40 in the list of bands, hence mentioned. I guess I was looking at the single SIM version, while the dual SIM version has B40 support.

Actually, the GSMArena page does not show Band 40 in the list of bands, hence mentioned. I guess I was looking at the single SIM version, while the dual SIM version has B40 support.

Bingo. With so many model numbers hoopla for single handset, I looked up exact number on Flipkart which was XT1550; headed to GSMArena page and here we are. I think 850MHz band serves best coverage while least speed among 850, 1800 and 2300. This may lead to botched up Jio network but with good speeds when connected. How do we know if this supports VoLTE ?

@girish925 whats your use case with this one ? Discussion here has moved further assuming you are going to use Jio.

Bingo. With so many model numbers hoopla for single handset, I looked up exact number on Flipkart which was XT1550; headed to GSMArena page and here we are. I think 850MHz band serves best coverage while least speed among 850, 1800 and 2300. This may lead to botched up Jio network but with good speeds when connected. How do we know if this supports VoLTE ?

@girish925 whats your use case with this one ? Discussion here has moved further assuming you are going to use Jio.
need a dual sim phone not plannin to use with jio but vodafone :) ordered redmi 4 but will cancel incase i get suggestion for a good moto device under 10k :)

Back