Is Hathway internet down in Pune and or is compromised on speeds?

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Since past 2 days as I'm checking, my hathway internet isnt functioning normal.

upload_2015-6-24_18-30-4.png

My plan is 50mbps and as you can see I'm not at all getting even 5 mbps.:mad:

Called their CC and they said their technician will give a call within 4 hrs but that didnt happened.:stop:
They asked me to email to their helpdesk with speedtest screenshots but still no reply.:banghead:

So asking if local Pune hathway users here running into similar speed issue or what!!:eek:

Got reply from their pathetic customer after dozens of calls and extra calls to others hathway people.

Hathway Pune is severely short of bandwidth hence we have to manage on ltd. speeds for next 5-7 days.
:wtf:

I used to use their 50Mbit SME plan at my office. Speeds were very rarely 50Mbit, always 20-22Mbit. Considering they couldnt stick to the SLA of 80% designated speed for SME plans, your milage may/will vary for residential plans.

Good Joke spammer or whoever you are.
And if you are hathway then pity on you pathetic people for response as slow as shit of a snail....15days and now you asking me now.
Doesnt matter as m shifting to another isp. and not recommending hathway to anybody ever and will make sure hathway users get shift to other isps.

I have been facing this issue in Kothrud for nearly a month now. Speeds are at max 3 mpbs. Has anybody got their problems solved? CC are saying that it would take few more days to solve the issue.

Back