Is anyone using 7 star internet service?

Hi Guys. Is anyone using 7 star internet service. http://www.7stardigitalnetwork.com/internet-service-provider.htm

would like to know how is it working in your area in Mumbai?. They have mentioned some big names in their client list like yash raj films and all.

From past 7-8 years i was paying 6500 Rs for 512 Mbps speed for 5net internet speed package with value added services (http://www.fivenetwork.com/our-serv...bai-city/mumbai-city-unlimited-vas-plans.html) without a very very minimal disconnection till date only during rainy season. The same franchise was providing to my neighbor also and yesterday when i spoke to my neighbor he told he is getting 20 Mbps speed for Rs 7500 annual from Cisco and 7star also provides the same. So I told my franchisee to change it as 3 days before only I made the payment for 5 net annually but he says use it for a month and then he will change it and he said you wont get Popeye hub facility in Cisco which you are getting in 5 net. The same thing was told to me by 7 star also. I have attached Cisco's plans also.

Also I checked one more thing my neighbor was using some device to use the same connection everywhere at his home.. I forgot the name of the device that he uses. but he can use it on 4-5 different sides of his house he has a router already but something else i don know what as he got 3 flats in total on the same floor and uses just 1 connection all around his house.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-12-16 at 10.55.16.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-12-16 at 10.55.16.jpeg
    294.5 KB · Views: 1,888
I've 5net and they have some good plans now. I get 20mbps for 700 Rs per month. Unfortunately there is no Popeye hub, but torrents download pretty quickly, similar speed as the Popeye hub speed

Enquire with 5net

512mbps since 8yrs??really??:rolleyes::eek:

sorry started with 512 kbps at same rate and as the time changed. They were giving 5 mbps speed to me which i came to know. i never asked them. So today i did a speed test and i was geting 5.21 mbps download speed and 5.10 mbps upload speed[DOUBLEPOST=1545014719][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have been using 7 star internet since the year 2000 and till now it has been the best service for me.
which area and what plan are u using?

Last edited:
which area?

Mira Road. As others pointed out, please speak with them. For me also, they said they have upgraded to 5 mbps, but later i argued and ended up getting 20mbps. Also, i don't miss popeye as i get good speeds in torrents (may be i get better speed only my router doesn't support)

Mira Road. As others pointed out, please speak with them. For me also, they said they have upgraded to 5 mbps, but later i argued and ended up getting 20mbps. Also, i don't miss popeye as i get good speeds in torrents (may be i get better speed only my router doesn't support)

Are you sure is for 5net?[DOUBLEPOST=1545054063][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you sure is for 5net?
do u have this http://www.fivenetwork.com/our-serv...-mumbai-city/mumbai-ultra-unlimited-plan.html

Just checked and Popeye still works

What is current review of 7 star broadband ? How much are they charging thesedays for fiber connections. How stable are connections and any downtimes ?

7Star seems to be charging a bomb depending on the area. Where there is competition, they have started lowering the rates while keeping it high for posh areas.

Service is also not that great in Juhu (some areas) but great in Bandra apparently.

Ya I gave up on them. I came back home and next day connection was down. Guy came to fix. Next day, same issue. Family was paying 4k for 50 Mbps annual unlimited.
Took airtel fiber. 100 Mbps. 799 plan. Tension free.

Ya I gave up on them. I came back home and next day connection was down. Guy came to fix. Next day, same issue. Family was paying 4k for 50 Mbps annual unlimited.

Location? Both the Juhu connection chaps are trying hard to move to Jio - one has got Jio Fibre confirmed - just a wiring issue, the other will have it by November.

What's the FUP on the airtel plan? And post fup speed?

Back