Is Aadhar and mobile linking mandatory

Lolwa moment in supreme court.

"AG KK Venugopal to SC: "Data collected under #Aadhaar is secure. It's kept in a building that has 10 ft thick walls."

Attorney General is appointed by President & is Indian govt's chief legal advisor & primary lawyer on Govt's side in Supreme Court."

I bet its 10 inches and not 10 feet. 10 feet wall is like those centuries old forts with mud and stones sandwiched between rocky walls 2 ft thick. and in new age no one will build a building with a 10ft wall when steel is readily available.

"AG KK Venugopal to SC: "Data collected under #Aadhaar is secure. It's kept in a building that has 10 ft thick walls."

Attorney General is appointed by President & is Indian govt's chief legal advisor & primary lawyer on Govt's side in Supreme Court."
Don't forget the Nano-GPS Chips” (NGC) embedded in 500/2000 notes which provide the precise location of the currency in order to allow every note to be tracked. :wacky:

Did this really happen? All I'm finding is tweets and retweets with the same line.

I'm afraid the SC judges would accept such dumb arguments. I mean all of them are old people and don't have enough knowledge on technology. Just reading the news papers, they already seem prejudiced towards making it compulsory. This is like Russian elections. Just for show now.

eefkjeth5bn01.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1521784449][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ykcuusc.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.thenewsminute.com/artic...-uidai-s-13-feet-high-5-feet-thick-wall-78421

The application programming interface (API) through which the ultility provider – not revealed by ZDNet – verifies a customer’s identity is not secured and has no access controls in place. This makes it possible to retrieve private details of any Aadhaar holder.

“The affected endpoint uses a hardcoded access token, which, when decoded, translates to "INDAADHAARSECURESTATUS," allowing anyone to query Aadhaar numbers against the database without any additional authentication,” the report states.

The researcher says that the API allows any hacker to try several combinations of Aadhar numbers and every time he hits a successful result, that person’s details can be found.

The researcher reportedly could send thousands of requests each minute -- just from one computer.

Yes today I have confirmed with him. He said yes can enter 123456789012 OR 000000000.
He told me ITR portal is allowing to file ITR without Aadhar since last 8-10 days.
Not working anymore. CA told me since last 3 days any random number or 0000 trick not working anymore.
Any CA here ? Any inputs ?

Well airtel has blocked both my SIMs. Probably because I didn't update by Aadhar details. Getting a 'Not registered on network' message.

Back