Is Aadhar and mobile linking mandatory

vodafone is still sending me sms and emails every day -"Alert! 31st March 18 is the last day for verification. If you have aadhaar registered number bla bla.."
Boss supreme court has passed orders today afternoon. It will take one week for these orders to reach trai and then another few days to mobile operators. So you will have pain for few more days

Finally linked docomo to aadhar. I no it no more needed but those morons finally waked to the call of OTP based registration without visiting home circle! So dont want to risk our unstable govt and its rolling decisions.

though I do not like to generalize, in my experience
so called governing people are (most often) highly stubborn ..

their decisions are like rulings
people have to obey or regret the results ..

Why is SBI Branch manager asking for Aadhar to close the account ? This is new BS I faced today.
He is insisting me to get Aadhar or we won't close your account.

Anyone can share the PDF of Aadhar is not mandatory ? The recent one.

Why is SBI Branch manager asking for Aadhar to close the account ? This is new BS I faced today.

did you ask your CA about that 0000 ?

Ask the Branch Manager to show you notification to above effect. These days it is becoming a fashion to ask for aadhar for everything . Just waiting for day when Sulabh people will start asking for same before u enter to relieve yourself.

Ask the Branch Manager to show you notification to above effect. These days it is becoming a fashion to ask for aadhar for everything . Just waiting for day when Sulabh people will start asking for same before u enter to relieve yourself.
Already highlighted sulabh point here: https://www.techenclave.com/communi...-linking-mandatory.185528/page-7#post-2147064

Very soon public toilets may even first verify your sex on aadhar before letting you in gents or women toilet. The decision will be solely theirs. And soon aadhar might find itself in hall of shame!

we will see this soon after next general elections results.

Your optimism is well founded, I can understand.

To be honest, We the mango man are up against a Loose rock hill on one side & Sea on other side with no where to go. More over Current system is so corrupt that if any one tries to change it, he will be shut for life. Without taking any sides, I am sure either way , we are screwed.....

IMO, we are still slaves. It's just that earlier we were to Britishers and now to their appointed henchman.

Last edited:
Lolwa moment in supreme court.

"AG KK Venugopal to SC: "Data collected under #Aadhaar is secure. It's kept in a building that has 10 ft thick walls."

Attorney General is appointed by President & is Indian govt's chief legal advisor & primary lawyer on Govt's side in Supreme Court."

Back