All OS iPhone to android data transfer

anish_sha

Skilled
Hi, after using iPhones for almost 10 years, decided to shift to android , bought an Oneplus 6
I want to transfer all my data (contacts,notes,sms,Gallery,Whatsapp data including images and videos) which is almost 70 gb to my new android device
Suggest me a software to do it flawlessly

Try these apps- Move to iOS & Move to Android. For whatsapp you have to do it manually folder by folder by connecting both phone to a computer but the overall WhatsApp directory structure must be identical for iPhone and Android else it won't be or much use to take the pain.

my data (contacts,notes,sms,Gallery,Whatsapp data including images and videos)

contacts,notes,sms,Gallery. These data can be easily moved to Android from iPhone. sync via gmail.

Moving WhatsApp data is PITA. I have searched and tried many freeware software but none them worked. File structure is quite different on both platform's app.
Finally I have tried dr.fone - Backup & Restore (iOS). Its paid app 20$. but worked fine. I was able to move all chats and media from iPhone to Android.

contacts,notes,sms,Gallery. These data can be easily moved to Android from iPhone. sync via gmail.

Moving WhatsApp data is PITA. I have searched and tried many freeware software but none them worked. File structure is quite different on both platform's app.
Finally I have tried dr.fone - Backup & Restore (iOS). Its paid app 20$. but worked fine. I was able to move all chats and media from iPhone to Android.

i have almost 20 gb of images and videos in gallery, so looking to sync offline

Back