iPhone 6S 64GB on 54K on flipkart (34K post exchange)

if you have iPhone 5S, 16GB, this is a great offer for exchange. You get 12,300 discount, so effectively you will be paying 41K for iPhone 6S 64GB, which is a great offer. Unfortunately, you get same amount of discount if you exchange with 64GB 5S, which not a good deal.

The lowest for 6S 64GB I have seen is 53-54K paytm, but that comes with 9k cashback tied to your PayTM wallet. And you had to spend 62K something.

This deal is only on Rose gold (personally I hate) variant.
Others are bit costlier. IMHO it should've been the launch price, coz it nearly equals US launch price.

Yeah it's good bargain for old iPhone 5s 16gb.

I was expecting the price cut on 6s devices otherwise. There's a lot of unsold inventory pile up of 6s, indicating a decline in demand. Which never happened earlier with any of the latest iPhone. Indian prices were way outrageous to begin with.

http://www.theguardian.com/technolo...s-fall-reports-cuts-iphone-6s-plus-production

For a company with a relative dependence on very successful single product; it isn't a good news.

I was expecting the price cut on 6s devices otherwise. There's a lot of unsold inventory pile up of 6s, indicating a decline in demand. Which never happened earlier with any of the latest iPhone. Indian prices were way outrageous to begin with.
yeah! but Apple won't drop prices in India till the new one is out

Back