Budget Above 25K iPhone 6 to OnePlus 6 : Good choice of upgrade ?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phone Buying Advice' started by anish_sha, Jun 13, 2018.

1. anish_sha

anish_sha Well-Known Member
    Adept

After 7 years of iPhone usage (2g>3GS>4>5>6) , I am thinking of switching to android , since every iOS upgrade makes my phone more slow. I want to switch to android , is OnePlus 6 a good option ? Or suggest me some other good phone

2. msankadi

msankadi Well-Known Member
    Adept

Switch to a pixel if your budget permits.. That's the premium Android experience with the best smartphone camera on any smartphone

3. vivek.krishnan

vivek.krishnan If you cant see the green dot, I'm offline :P
    Veteran

@cyberwarfare Can put some points, as he has a OP6. I am using a Pixel XL2 and iPhone 6 myself.

I would say, if you want the very latest, the OP6 is the newest. The Pixel is due for a refresh in September, and you should get it then if you are leaning that way.

Compared vis a vis the iPhone, I would suggest to go for the Pixel as well - however the newer one won't be cheap. The OP6 is an equally good phone, but has certain minor shortcomings in terms of hardware and software, which are nearly mitigated when you look cost for cost - you can get the OP6 for 35K while the 2 will cost nearly 40-50K while the 2XL will be 50k or above.

4. cyberwarfare

cyberwarfare Well-Known Member
    Adept

The OP6 is an amazing phone. Super fast and responsive.

If you can wait and spend the 50+k the Pixel 3 will cost then you should wait. If you want / need a new phone now, get the OP6 hands down.

vivek.krishnan likes this.
  5. TheGreatOne

TheGreatOne Well-Known Member
    Adept

Don't be a fool goyim and stick to apple. Just get a iPhoneX instead.

6. Vinborris

Vinborris New Member
    Disciple

The same iOS vs Android battle. I have been using both of them since a long time. My advice is go for OnePlus 6 - True value for money!

anish_sha likes this.
  7. OP
    OP
    anish_sha

Adept

8. vikundefined

vikundefined Member
    Disciple

I am also looking to switch from apple to one plus 6. I still like iphones, but now the latest iphones cost way to much forcing me to look for other options.
    Over the years I have realised that I do not do that much on my iPhone and spending 85k on iphone X just for the screen and built quality does not make sense.

9. OP
    OP
    anish_sha

Adept

Anyone has citibank card here? citibank cards have 2k cash back on amazon