iPad 4 vs Nexus 10

Guess what happened?

It couldnt be restored. iTunes showed some error and now the iPad is stuck on connect to iTunes screen. From my past experience with the 4s, i think it is the DFU mode screen, though I may be wrong since it has been a long time since I had an iOs device.

When i connect it to the computer iTunes doesn't recognize the device. I guess I will have to RMA it.

Will i receive a new device or a refurbished one if they decide to replace it.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1808
Follow these steps carefully,you will get out of the loop.

- - - Updated - - -

Disconnect your iPad . Hold down the Home and Power buttons until it shuts off.

Press and hold down the Home button and connect it to your computer.

Hold it down until iTunes says your device is entering recovery mode.

Then, you can Restore.

It does turn off, but any method i try it is stuck in the Connect to iTunes screen and not getting recognized by iTunes. So i will be going to the Apple service centre tomorrow and see if either they can restore it or replace it.

Hi all, decided to join discussion)
My choice for iPad4 is ArkMC, I get movies from WD NAS and WMP. Playback is flawless for most cases. Also I've got Nexus 10 from my work, and use ArkMC+MXPlayer there, and playback movies from WD NAS and WMP. Frankly speaking I don't see much dereference in quality, only can say that iOS system player is better then Android, but that's very personal opinion.

Can someone tell me what is going to happen if I register or don't register my iPad? Will be hinderance for any jailbreak in future or any auto update or something?

Gave the iPad to be replaced today. Will be getting a brand new one as replacement in 4 days, which if anyone wants i can sell for a good price, becuase I just ordered a Nexus 10. Got a very good price for a 32GB open box Nexus 10.

Gave the iPad to be replaced today. Will be getting a brand new one as replacement in 4 days, which if anyone wants i can sell for a good price, becuase I just ordered a Nexus 10. Got a very good price for a 32GB open box Nexus 10.

A friend from Mohali is intrerested in getting a nexus 10. Can you please tell me from where did you get the nexus and for what price!?

A friend from Mohali is intrerested in getting a nexus 10. Can you please tell me from where did you get the nexus and for what price!?

Ebay US. I was lucky and got a 32GB for $475 but that is usually the price for 16GB ones.

There was a listing for a barely used Nexus 10 16GB for 30k on eBay India as well from a guy named laptops_chennai.

Back