iPad 4 vs Nexus 10

^^ I think he said that he is able to play it on his Note 2 so the crappy ipad might be the problem? Couldnt you understand why other users are saying that the router isnt the problem?

If i copy some 1080p stuff over to the iPad, then I am able to play it using AVPlayer HD. But when i try to play the same via OPlayer using my PC as a Samba Server( same as how ES explorer acceses my files) they are unplayable.
Now that can point towards the router but I was able to play the same stuff on my Note 2 using this same router without a hitch.

This aint the only issue. Other issues can be app specific. Facebook app can never load my news feed.
Tapatalk app wont let me post long replies. I tried opening the browser and posting the same reply and i am not able to.
So i emailed that reply to myself. Opened it on my Android phone. Pasted it to the Android Tapatalk App and i can post it no matter how long is that reply.

^^ I think he said that he is able to play it on his Note 2 so the crappy ipad might be the problem? Couldnt you understand why other users are saying that the router isnt the problem?

Instead of fighting with me,read op's post carefully and try to help him/her out.
Not sure about tapatalk but Facebook news feeds load fine.

This thread becomes a kiosk now, what i came to know that OP is not satisfied with his purchase of iPad 4. Am i right @rdst_1 :23:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread becomes a kiosk now, what i came to know that OP is not satisfied with his purchase of iPad 4. Am i right @rdst_1 :23:

When it comes to gaming and reading, I am more than happy. Infact I used to read like 2 books a week earlier, but hadnt for a long time. Same goes for casual gaming. Now I am enjoying both these pastimes a lot since i bought the iPad. Have finished 2 books in the 3 days I had it.
But when it comes to video playback from my PC and some off the basic apps that I am accustomed to, then it has been disheartening. Same apps are supposed to be better for iOS, as is the general perception online. But till now, both Facebook and Tapatalk have sucked badly.

It is not all bad but definitely not bearable for me. As a last resort I am trying to restore and install all apps again and see if that does the job for Facebook and Tapatalk.

Yes,it does,downloads are slow though.
Even KY is working with Indian i.p.
I have no idea how do they work,but somehow they do!more over you can completely get rid off itunes with 'em.
These Chinese guys are genius! @rdst_1,are you using tapatalk HD?

Yes,it does,downloads are slow though.
Even KY is working with Indian i.p.
I have no idea how do they work,but somehow they do!more over you can completely get rid off itunes with 'em.
These Chinese guys are genius! @rdst_1,are you using tapatalk HD?

I tried to post using Tapatalk HD, Tapatalk, Safari and then Chrome. None would let me post a lengthy reply.

Weird! I don't have the 4th gen to test,but no problem in ipad2.

Thats why I am trying to do a restore and see whether that solves any issues.
I wrote a lengthy reply on the Notes app and tried posting the exact same reply via Tapatalk HD first. After that i tried with normal Tapatalk app, then with Safari and then with Chrome.
Then to check whether it was a issue with the forum itself, i emailed that reply to my anothe racount. Accessed that email on my Android phone and copy pasted the entire content on the Android Tapatalk App and the reply posted successfully.

Back