Inverter AC or 5 Star Non-Inverter AC

techietech

Recruit
Hi,

I am looking at Daikin Split ACs but confused with what tonnage should I go for and whether to go for Inverter ACs or 5-Star non-inverter models. Also I heard that the service and repairs for the Inverter ACs is very expensive and hard to find. Is that true?

I have rooms of following sq.ft areas with False Ceiling. Height is around 9 ft.

1. 280 Sq.Ft - 3 Rooms
2. 130 Sq.Ft - 2 Rooms

We will be running the ACs for 8 hours x 365 days as its an office and we have certain equipment which will run only in AC environment. So what would you suggest for the above requirements?

Thnx

If all rooms in same premiswle Why go for individual ac. Talk to blue star for centralised ac
can your please explain in full detail how it work and will it help to save power bill if i invest 3-6 ac in single home or office any tips

Do the inverter ACs cool the room faster than the conventional ACs? I also heard that their cooling capacity is more than conventional ACs. Is this true? So If I go for the inverter AC, can I choose a 1.5T Inverter instead of the 1.8T conventional AC?

No inverter ACs cool room slowly as compared to conventional ACs .Its just they operate silently as compared to Coventional Acs which make compressor noise when it starts after temperature rises above desired temp.Thus cperate at desired temperature with no compressor turning off or on.Cooling depends entirely on tonnage.

Do the inverter ACs cool the room faster than the conventional ACs? I also heard that their cooling capacity is more than conventional ACs. Is this true? So If I go for the inverter AC, can I choose a 1.5T Inverter instead of the 1.8T conventional AC?

Do not undersize an inverter AC, buy the correct size, 280 sqft 1.5 T will be small. Get the Daikin inverter AC for all your rooms, it is a one time investment and there will be good electrical bill savings as well as you will be use for 8 hours daily. Look at the Daikin JTKM series for best efficiency.

Inverter no questions asked.. Maintenance doesn't differ much.. Should be closed environment most of the time.. Helps save the AC gas.. And long live compressor long live Ac.. But very friendly on the energy bills pocketwise.. I vow for that.. No doubt..

Well I am in a same dilemma of which AC to select.
I have come across another feature
STEP DOWN - What it does is you can step down your AC compressor to run slowly which make it act like a .75 tonnage AC.
I found this in LG and Carrier

One of the model is LG BSA18MAYD

Now looking for this feature in the best price range.

Back