FS: Desktops Intel i7 based desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khimera

Adept
Decided to break up the complete RIG to sell as individual components

1. CPU - Intel i7 2600K + Noctua Cooler- currently running at stock speed 3.4 GHz– Bought it for 16k - Selling for 9k (Available only in combo)
2. Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-P8P67A-UD7 – Bought it for 12k - Selling for 7k(Available only in combo)
3. RAM – Corsair XMS3 2x4GB @ 1600mhz – Bought it for 5k - Selling for 2k (Available only in combo)
4. Case – Antec Lanboy – Bought it for 5k - Selling it along with the CPU+Mobo+Cooler+RAM combo

The above listed 4 items(5 if you consider the cooler) will be sold for 18k. Local buyers only

5. Graphics card – Asus ATI HD7770-1GD5 – Bought it for 10k - Selling for 5k
7. Hard disks - HDD – WD Caviar Green 2TB + 240GB SSD Bought it for - 8k and 6k - Selling it for HDDs - 4k and SSD - 4K
8. Dell Monitor – 23 inches – Bought it for 10k - Selling it for 5k
9. Logitech MX518 Mouse - Selling it for Rs 500
10. Logitech G15 Keyboard - Selling it for Rs 500

On hold items
6. PSU - Corsair HX620 - Selling for 5k

Sold Items

8. APC Backup UPS Pro 1500 - Sold
11. Creative Sb XFi soundcard - Sold

Interested in Local buyers only

GPU.jpg
Keyboard.jpg
Monitor.jpg
Mouse.jpg
PSU-GPU-CPU-HD.jpg
PSU-GPU-HD.jpg
SSD 240GB.jpg
1.5TB.jpg
1TB.jpg
2TB.jpg

Last edited:
hi, i stay in indiranagar and am interested in the ram and also the cooler if you're selling it separately.

Last edited:
^ill be interested in the processor alone if you are interested in the cooler. Local bangalore guy here.
Had send him a PM, no response from him yet.

I am guessing I have replied to most of the PMs. Let me know If I havent. For Mobo+CPU+RAM+cooler, I want to sell as a single unit.

Last edited:
I am guessing I have replied to most of the PMs. Let me know If I havent. For Mobo+CPU+RAM+cooler, I want to sell as a single unit.
Can you strike out the components which have been sold?
Only local deal is a bit of a problem frankly. But then again I understand that shipping could also kill the deal. :/
Are you still in Bangalore or left India? If the components which i enquired are still there i will text you again in the next few days. Currently occupied with some work.

No, I am not in India anymore, But I still can coordinate thanx to my wife. @Crapmypants - Difficult to find a seller only for cooler and RAM - How about pay the extra 2k and buy the RAM? :)

You missed mine. I might take the core components. Will let you know asap.

Guys, I am not in the country, and my wife will not be able to remove the cooler and proccy out. I will wait untill someone wants to buy the Mobo+Proccy+cooler and RAM. I will be giving away the Antec Lanboy cabinet for free when that happens since currently it holds all the three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back