Graphic Cards INNO3D Good?

Hey guys,

My neighbor works for Abacus, they sell all the INNO3D GPUs in India. I was talking to him about getting a new GPU to be able to play Battlefront. Hr recommended the iChill 970. These are the current specs for my PC:

MoBo: ASUS Maximus VII
RAM: 16GB DDR 3 Corsair Vengeance
CPU: i7 4770K
PSU: Corsair RM 750
Current GPU: GTX 660ti

I am looking to buy a 970 which I can overclock the living hell out of. So any one of you guys have any experience with INNO3D cards? This guy works for their marketing dept and is therefore bound to praise the product. Hoping for some unbiased outside opinions.

Please help.

As mentioned the budget for the upgrade is 30K max.

The are good cards but exceedingly ugly to look at. If the look works with you and they are priced well, its a good deal. Abacus has good after sales service too. How much is the 970 going for?

Do check with availability of RMA services near you. You may save a few hundred bucks with them but after sales service matters a lot.
BTW Inno3d are good cards.

The are good cards but exceedingly ugly to look at. If the look works with you and they are priced well, its a good deal. Abacus has good after sales service too. How much is the 970 going for?

He was saying that if i bought the card through him, I would get it for 26K. Said he'd get me a discount. Do you think that's worth it?

He was saying that if i bought the card through him, I would get it for 26K. Said he'd get me a discount. Do you think that's worth it?
u can wait for nvidia pascal(coming in 2016) or buy MSI 970 or the best ZOTAC 970(5 year warranty)

i have 970 from inno3d its not UGLY but ok i can recommend 960 air boss from inno3d but not 970 coz its simply not worth it

I bought a whole gaming rig from them...
I was in direct contact with them and I haven't faced any issue with their products and service yet.
And Since you too are in direct contact with their man, I suggest you to worry little less.

26k is about the lowest price online (without counting additional discounts) so if he is giving a discount on top of the 26k then it's good. be sure to take tax into account.
otherwise know that an average 5-8% discount with certain banks can be had on the online price (which include vat)

the ichill however looks like a massive 3 fan solution with an aggressive factory oc so a slightly higher price might be worth it for you. as always, shop around.

Try and bargain with him with the fact that the price he is offering you is almost the market price.
Ask for certain discount. or what's the use of having him as your neighbour..:p
Jokes apart, bargain and still if he doesn't barge you still have a upper hand coz you can directly contact if you face any issue

Last edited:
Back