Indian Bank Debit card that work with paypal .

strategy

Skilled
My SBI mestro card does not work with paypal.

my brother's HDFC debit card also does not work ( although it has "international debit card" written on it )

i sk my friends to do paypal payments , but the frequency in increasing , so am worried if my requests are affecting their income tax .

I cant have a credit card but i want to use paypal services.

have heard of some cards that can be used with paypal , but nothing concrete.

I want to know if there are Debit cards of indian banks tht work with paypal ?

I will open an account in the said bank ONLY for this reason , so please no rumors, post only when you ARE SURE.

Since your brother has an HDFC debit card, he can use Netsafe to create virtual credit cards. You can use those with Paypal. It's what I always do.

I used that method , but after one payment paypal asked for confirmation for the card and deducted some amount from the virtual card made, and i was asked to enter the "PP code" in the description of the transaction made, but as its a virtual card , where do i look for this code , where are the details of the transaction ?.

can i still look for the code in the the old transaction ( ws done in december ) , if yes where ?

thanks in advance

You can look at all your VCC transactions in Netsafe by going into All Accounts/Services >> Txn. details.

Once a VCC is used for a transaction, it cannot be used again. So if you're trying to add a CC to verify your Paypal account, then create a VCC in Netsafe and use it to verify. Paypal will charge your credit card for verification if you're adding it to the account.

For all future payments, you can directly use another CC. In your case, you can use a freshly create VCC then without adding it to your Paypal account.

Open a Fixed Deposit account in ICICI bank and get an instant credit card against this deposit. Use this credit card freely, anywhere you like. Regarding VCC and netsafe cards, I don't know what will happen if by some reason there is a refund from PayPal.

Open a Fixed Deposit account in ICICI bank and get an instant credit card against this deposit. Use this credit card freely, anywhere you like. Regarding VCC and netsafe cards, I don't know what will happen if by some reason there is a refund from PayPal.

You get it back normally the way you would on a credit card, instead the money will be directly deposited to your bank account.

I have added my SBI account to Paypal . Paypal automatically withdraws funds into my bank account . Now i can withdraw my money from any ATM . If i want to send money will recharge my SBI account .

#challapradyumna - PayPal cannot debit funds from your SBI Bank Account for purchases, it can only deposit the funds in your PayPal account, if any, to your SBI account.

You need an International Credit Card (or the selected few Debit Cards) to make payments or send money.

You can look at all your VCC transactions in Netsafe by going into All Accounts/Services >> Txn. details.

Once a VCC is used for a transaction, it cannot be used again. So if you're trying to add a CC to verify your Paypal account, then create a VCC in Netsafe and use it to verify. Paypal will charge your credit card for verification if you're adding it to the account.

For all future payments, you can directly use another CC. In your case, you can use a freshly create VCC then without adding it to your Paypal account.

On some sites netsafe can be used multiple times , one netsafe card can be used three times max , but it depens on the sites, On yebhi.com you can use one netsafe multiple times.

^ It used to work earlier, but I think it stopped working a year back or so. Anyway no harm in trying!
<
<

^ Oh, never knew that. But the whole purpose of Netsafe is its very short validity and one time usage right?

The card is valid for a short period 24-48 hrs but can be used multiple times but only on some sites like yebhi , i found out about yebhi when i was buying the Re 1 slipper , i could use each card three times after that it stopped working

On some sites netsafe can be used multiple times , one netsafe card can be used three times max , but it depens on the sites, On yebhi.com you can use one netsafe multiple times.

^ Oh, never knew that. But the whole purpose of Netsafe is its very short validity and one time usage right?

The card is valid for a short period 24-48 hrs but can be used multiple times but only on some sites like yebhi , i found out about yebhi when i was buying the Re 1 slipper , i could use each card three times after that it stopped working

Same here, never knew that! Here's what HDFC says about Netsafe:

How safe is the HDFC Bank NetSafe Card ?
  1. Your NetSafe Card is created online in real time for an amount decided by you and valid for maximum 48 hrs.
  2. The NetSafe Card is an online, single transaction card. Therefore it cannot be used more than once, nor can it be used on a swiping machine.
  3. On use of the Card the card expires, and can never be used again.
  4. You will be the first and the only person to use the card.
  5. As a matter of practice, you should create the card before the intended purchase, and use immediately at your chosen Merchant site. The plug-in that you can download from our website facilitates such unique card creation for ongoing online shopping transactions.

Dunno if the multiple transactions is a deliberate thing or if it's a loophole in Netsafe.

However, I had used Netsafe cards to purchase a couple of apps in Android market which uses Google Checkout. Google Checkout always initiates a transaction to a new credit card before debiting for the actual payment. My Netsafe card worked fine with double transaction in this case.

I have an Indian bank mastercard debit card and it worked in paypal but in my account statement i am not getting the code to verify the card in my paypal account. $1.95 got deducted from my account but statement does not show the 4 digit code.

can anybody help me on this.

^ That's a common problem. My friends faced the same issue. Just verify your PayPal account using the bank account. Further transactions can be done without any problem.

I have already verified my account via verifying my father's credit card, but now i want to add my debit card and just use that for payments.

Will i have to verify the debit card also, or can i just add it and keep using it since my account is already verified.

Back