India in Quarter Final!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me , now that India has made it to quarter final of WC2015.. where are they going to play their quarter final match and on which date.... i need the specific date..

anyone?

is it confirmed ? wellington 21 st march?[DOUBLEPOST=1425654205][/DOUBLEPOST]because .. NZ is confiirmed for Welington 21 st march.. they are topping GR A

Wellington is A4 vs B1.

And we are topping group B.[DOUBLEPOST=1425654348][/DOUBLEPOST]NZ would be Sydney on 18th March.
A1 vs B4

If NEW ZEALAND qualifies to play in a QF, then it will be played at the Wellington Stadium on Saturday 21 March, regardless of where NEW ZEALAND finishes on the Pool A table

If AUSTRALIA qualifies to play in a QF, then it will be played at the Adelaide Oval on Friday 20 March, regardless of where AUSTRALIA finishes on the Pool A table.

http://www.icc-cricket.com/cricket-world-cup/fixtures/finals[DOUBLEPOST=1425656115][/DOUBLEPOST]So in the light of this situation, it to me appears that India will not play on 21st. Thats decided.

Now we have to see where Australia finishes.

ICC would have been suffered major losses if India didn't make it to quarter finals. Bharat Mata ki Jai!

Back