IC : Dell XPS and Inspiron Laptops

if u cud just elongate the DEAL a bit more ......

i will try and send u the PM of 2 config's by 2day evening as soon as i tackle up the budget . !

BTW how much will the same system as u gave to ashu_dps for the 1520 / without the Carry Case DELL Large Nylon Case cost now ....cause it has been 1 month since dat quote .

and any other shipping charges ??

i live in navi mumbai.

thanx .......

Infact Dell has hiked up the prices by about 2%, the price without the nylon bag will almost be the same, maybe a difference of few hundred rupees.

Anyway today is the last day of the deal, its almost closed. Only for people who have enquired before and I'm awaiting confirmation and payment.

I need the Dell XPS 1530 urgently. Please give me a good quote man... The one on the site shows 53.8k for default config with 8600M GT...

Dell Inspiron 1525

Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T7250 (2.0GHz/800Mhz FSB/2MB cache)

Genuine Windows Vista(TM) Home Premium - with AERO experience
Dell(TM) PC-Restore
15.4" Widescreen WXGA (1280x800) TFT Display
Jet Black Color with Matte Finish
Integrated 2.0 mega pixel web cam
3GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2 at 667MHz
250GB SATA Hard Drive
Hard Drive Partition, Primary Size 60GB in C Drive, Remainder in D Drive
Blu-ray / DVD / CD writer (Blu-ray Disc Drive)
Intel(R) Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
Intel Next -Gen Wireless -N Mini-card
Integrated Stereo Sound
Dell(TM) Wireless 355 Bluetooth Module
6-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery
DELL Large Nylon Case
65W AC Adapter
No Floppy Drive
1 Year Complete Cover
Give me price with discount for above configuration

Only if you're seriously interested in ordering. Please do your research as dell is also available in retail outlets at a competitive pricing. I can also order but don't expect huge discounts.

Seriously interested in getting a XPS M1330 but only if I can get it in Delhi within say 10 days. Please PM if that is possible. And here are the details for the quote. Everything is standard except what is mentioned below:

• Flamingo Pink Colour
  • Integrated 2 megapixel camera
  • 1 year international Warranty (Need for Europe especially)
  • 9 Cell Battery
  • MS Office 2007 Basic OEM Version (Can do without in case this would delay the shipment)

Hey buddy ... i see many many quotes given here

y do u keep the option of sending the price thru PM ??

y dont u post it here itself .... so ongoing buyers can get a rough idea what are they looking @ + saves time + Similar configs price can be judged easily

i am very much intrested in a dell .... will let u knw the quote in a weeks time

its really nice 2 see u are helping ppl out by givin them discounts

CHEERS mate ;) ....

Mods please close this thread. Unfortunately I have been busy with work lately to dedicate enough time for this deal and do not want to set any false expectations to any members.

I will request the thread to be opened/or create a new thread when I have something new to offer.

Thank you all for your support.

Shakensoul.

Back