[IC] CM Mechanical gaming keyboard with Cherry MX switches

Are you interested and ready to buy?

• If Yes, PM me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If Yes interested but not ready to buy, PM me your offer (and hope that they are still in stock).

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • If No, buy anyway!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Buy buy buy! Good offer for good keyboard.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
[IC valid for 7 10 30 days :D]

This is an interest check for Cooler Master Masterkeys Pro L White backlit mechanical keyboard.

The variants available are: Brown and Red switches. They are good quality keyboards.
Would anyone here be interested in buying them for 7000rs+free shipping by Speedpost (if amount is below 250rs) or you pay extra for any courier of your choice. Special stock discount so no purchase bill will be given. Warranty can still be claimed via me (assured as long as the RMA claims fulfill it's T&C's). Limited stocks.

Just FYI these are not like those cheap Chinese Gamdias/Circle/RedGear etc gaming keyboards with their own "certified" switches. These are proper well-made keyboards with Cherry MX switches!

The official product link is:
http://www.coolermaster.com/peripheral/keyboards/masterkeys-pro-l-white/

It's no longer available on mdcomputers.
https://mdcomputers.in/cooler-master-masterkeys-pro-l-brown-sgk-4070-kkcm1-us.html
Screenshot_20180307-165522~2.png

And the prices on primeabgb are:
Cherry MX Red ~8994rs (9k really)
And Cherry MX Blue ~8143rs. Brown switches variant not available. I personally prefer Browns for both gaming and typing.

Screenshot_20180307-163108~3.png

Screenshot_20180307-163101~2.png

Last edited:
The RGB variants are available but costly at ~10k+.
I don't want RGB so looking for the White backlit ones like the ones in the pic above but they are not available. prime and md said only Pro L are there and Pro S White-backlit were never sold in India or something.
So I'm going for this Pro L now. I really wanted the Pro S for it's portability but hey even the Pro L is also a good keyboard so it seems fair tbh.

I have this KB. The KB is good but lights are very faint on keys. So in less ambient light, it is a torture to use the KB. Also the light can be switched on/off using the Scroll Lock key. So if you switch on the light, the scroll lock comes ON and you can't scroll in excel or word using cursor keys. So Please keep in mind these challenges before buying any lighted KBs.

Sturdy keyboard. What is strange thing is that it packs a ~100MHz Cortex M3 processor. That's a first for a mechanical RGB keyboard.

Last edited:
Seems like nice product, will you be able to attach a detailed featured list in text about same ?
I could find videos related to design and stuff, not exactly what uncommon features this keyboard has.

I have this KB. The KB is good but lights are very faint on keys. So in less ambient light, it is a torture to use the KB. Also the light can be switched on/off using the Scroll Lock key. So if you switch on the light, the scroll lock comes ON and you can't scroll in excel or word using cursor keys. So Please keep in mind these challenges before buying any lighted KBs.
Can you post some real world pics of the illuminated keys in a dark environment?

Back