I make custom mechanical keyboards

Hey, I happened to read this today, and I just ordered a CM MasterKeys Pro S as well for 6k. So if a fall in price is what you were looking for, and if you're still looking, go for it buddy!
Hope this helps.

Edit: I ordered a Masterkeys Pro L - sorry if I got your hopes up :)

Hey, could u pass me the link for the KB please :)

Harshit, I recognize you from your Reddit username on /r/mechanicalkeyboards. Seen you around a bunch on there.

I've mostly been a lurker, but I finally took the plunge and bought a Gateron Box switch tester from Ali. Plan to use a DZ60 once I finalize on the switch and layout. I'm really surprised there are so few of us in India interested in this hobby, even on technical forums like TE.

bought a Gateron Box switch tester from Ali.
How many keys did you get and how much did the total cost come to? A few months ago I tried to order a custom set of different switches but no seller accepted it. :/
I'm really surprised there are so few of us in India interested in this hobby, even on technical forums like TE.
Reason in one word: cost.

@Harshit Goel Had a query.

I have a Logitech wireless keyboard which ive grown used to upto now.
Im looking for a mechanical keyboard with a wireless or bluetooth option.
Could you suggest a keyboard for me ?

I dont care for the number pad but do want the direction and page up keys.
and prefer silent keys rather than the clickety clack type.

What do you suggest ?

How many keys did you get and how much did the total cost come to? A few months ago I tried to order a custom set of different switches but no seller accepted it. :/

This is the exact one I ordered: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/9-k...es-Shaft-Testing-Tool-Switch/32820060386.html

The seller is great, they ship via GATI and are very communicative. I received it in exactly 10 days and have zero complaints. I also asked them if they could send a customized keycap set for a specific key layout and they said they would.

So after reading some reviews, I ordered this one : https://www.banggood.com/APP-Contro...l-Gaming-Keyboard-p-1064055.html?rmmds=search

for ~5k as an early birthday present. Seems like a good deal and has a lot of reviews. Apparently mantistek has had some negative press regarding keylogging in the past so decided to avoid them.

----

* Black keyboard with Brown switches as I prefer quieter keyboards.

Sorry, I had been offline for a few days so could not answer your query. What you have ordered is AnnPro and one of the best entry level keyboard. Enjoy that board.

Any place in Pune where I can get TT_Premium_X1_RGB_Cherry_MX_Sliver_Keyboard repaired? broke a key :(

Hi Roxtin,

Can you please share a photo of the broken key?

I have cherry MX Black with me for linear switches.

Assuming the complete switch/stem is broken, You will need to find someone with a soldering iron to remove the broken switch and solder on the new one.
You can check with someone who repairs tv or mobile phones.
Since the switches are rgb, there will be problem in finding compatible switches as RGB switches done come as standalone switch quite often.

I could only find i listing on Ali Express.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mec...173b-4fe7-9118-9e69f687abce&priceBeautifyAB=0

Hi Roxtin,

Can you please share a photo of the broken key?

I have cherry MX Black with me for linear switches.

b16vAtA.jpg
YqGlzN3.jpg

Would it be possible for you to help me repair it, if I ship this to you?

Back