I have to quit smoking!

Naga

Skilled
Many people are unaware that even smoking away from babies or pregnant women presents a risk, according to US research.

Poisons in cigarette smoke can linger on fabrics or hair, but a survey of 1,500 households found that fewer than half of smokers knew this.

Only a quarter had strict rules about not smoking in the house, according to the report in the journal Pediatrics.

BBC NEWS | Health | Warning over 'third hand smoke'

Guess I'll have to stop smoking all together. I'd thought restricting smoking inside my office at home was enough for my girls...

Don't go slow. Stop altogether.

Slowing down over time will kill ya.

well.. atleast that's my experience.

very very good decision.

quitting smoking is always welcome, and you have a huge motivation now, quit imidiately and save those two fresh and precious lungs playing around your house.

BTW name of the youngest member? and how the angel doing?

hammerhead said:
^Somking at 15 is bad dude. Its not even legal.

There are people who have started much earlier....I started at the age of 13 with my old group of friends....it not that i am proud of it, but the company of friends affect....i dont feel like smoking when i am with people who hate smoke....although i smoke when i am alone....

Decision is easy, implementing is hard..Get some hobby or get a Gf, both wil keep you busy..:)

EDIT:- For the OP one first option is valid..:p

guys there is one easy method for stopping.Guaranteed.Just read this book
Allen Carr - Easy Way To Stop Smoking

do a search on rapidshare and u will find it.If you finish the book then you will stop smoking.No expensive patches and all.Just read it.I have not finished it so have not yet stopped but am on the process of stopping.Just dragging to finish it.

For people who are sceptical why dont you guys read it.disprove what i say.Invest in say 1 hour per day for maybe 10 days.It seems crazy but 99.99 chances are
you will quit when u finish the book.

I still have no idea y people make it a habit, am not saying i dont but my idea of smoking is a joint or 2 whenever i feel like not after eating food/go to the loo or during short breaks

To the question y i smoked it in the first place, i guess it was jst a random fag when i was 17 or smthn. Thankfully im not an addict :)

P.S- It doesn not make u cool . Period!

kippu said:
wat book or gf is going to do...its your decision , your mind .. you stop when you want to ...end of

well let me clarify certain points.

1)you wish to quit smoking
this is understood.
2)"your mind" my dear friend is a complex mechanism.It is not so easy believe me.You do think that you can stop it just like that.well some do no doubt but the percentage is very few.

what i am suggesting is just give it a try.like i said there are always sceptical people.what are u gonna lose by reading a book rite?.just to prove me wrong read this book.then you can say whatever you want.Its will power,you have to make up ur mind and a myriad other reasons but please read this book.

u dont have to pay for it.just search for it in rapidshare and download it.the size is 384kb.

its always better trying than saying "its all in the mind and that stuff."

please note i am not trying to prove kippu wrong or me right.so need for anyone to take offense.just trying to give info to people.thats all.
peace.

Good thought Naga for making up ur mind to quit smoking.I am addicted to smoking from the past 7 years.Even i am trying my level best to quit the same but couldn't succeed was able to reduce but couldn't stop all together :(. I followed PiXeLpUsHeR's Post in of the thread's asking me to reduce 1 cig each day i followed it and came to 2 cigs each day .But due to some unavoidable circumstances i started it off all again ( I know its bad on my part).

We have to make ur mind and leave this addiction do not know when i am gonna reduce it .Right now i stay all alone in Chennai so i smoke like crazy will be getting back to Bangalore in a months time .Once i go back i guess it will be reduced coz my parents do not know that i smoke.So i guess it will be reduced coz i cannot smoke in house and i cannot go out for every smoke.Moreover my parents have a doubt on me that i smoke so i have to be careful and reduce the smoking .Hope for the best:D

Smoking is cool!!!! :eek:hyeah:

tipalet.jpg

:eek:hyeah:

Back