PC Peripherals Hyper 212x/Nzxt P240

Acchu

Recruit
Um sorry i just skipped the introduction part and i am getting to directly to my problem as i am desperate. No offense meant. I got a cooler master hyper 212x. My cabinet is nzxt p240. When i bought it i admit it is partially my fault i did not research much into it. I just used pc part picker for compatibility check.
My problem is that my top pin or pins is touching the cabinet. I have been following up with cooler master and they have been kind enough to offer me another product cheaper around 950bucks cheaper.
Is it Safe to use the hyper 212x? because i would prefer it as i cant take the financial plunge.

Admitted it is my fault for not researching but i am in a truly desperate situation now and i was recommended this site and erodov by the coolermaster guy. Looking forward to quick and amicable response. I Just attached two of the images i took when i had to send some images to the coolermaster support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go with CM Hyper TX3 EVO instead of 212x buddy.
Well i have already bought it and opened my 212x and i cant really swap it i just wanted to know is will i have any issues if i use my cpu cooler as it is touching the cabinet. Its like touching it as given in the pictures

How much pressure is the side window exerting on the heat pipes? Is it just resting on it or actually pushing down on it?
The main concern is that the heatpipes could get damaged and leak out the working fluid and your heatsink would not cool your CPU as intended. The other (relatively minor) concern is that the side panel could be exerting additional force onto the CPU/socket area which could damage it.

To clarify it's just the top pins which are touching not the bottom ones and its like one of the top pin which is touching the cabinet

Back