HUION H420 4" x 2.23" Graphics Tablet for scribbling?

rock_ya_baby

~~~=o=~~~
Adept
I have zeroed in on Huion 420 graphics tablet which i'd like to use as a drawing aid to communicate and e-whiteboard with my remote colleagues better. Flowcharts, scribbles, IT infrastructure diagrams, etc.

https://www.amazon.in/Huion-H420-Graphics-Drawing-Signature/dp/B00DM24HNE

Is that any good? I am also thinking if I shall order from AliExpress for $30 free slow delivery or Amazon India $50.. 1 week delivery? Its not super urgent for me tbh. Shouldn't be any customs on it, I suppose?
lt's for work purposes, but I suppose I can experiment with this tool to take notes etc while learning something new, CBTs, PDFs etc.

Oh sorry. I didn't see the original post date :) My friend is an artist and these budget brands though great, have lots of quirks and driver compatibility issues. Enjoy your wacom :

A drawing pad is a computer peripheral input device with a stylus that you press on the pad in order to draw on the computer screen.

The first program I tried using it was with the Microsoft whiteboard app, which the Ink API suggests installing. There’s also OneNote (Desktop and Windows app flavours). They both work very well with my XP-Pen Star G430S digital drawing pad .

you'd better get it from amazon india , AliExpress is shipped slowly .

Back